How many points in December?

John

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

So hard to tell after our start.  I don't think we've been terrible but, equally, we're only on 5 points as a result.

I'd like to think we can get 5 to 7 points from that run.  We'll likely lose 2 games minimum so need to pick up elsewhere.  Strangely, I can see us getting a point at Southampton.

Forgot we're missing Richards... it'll be a loss against Southampton :(

Just now, KHV said:

Surprised people are tipping us to get anything at Newcastle, our record is horrible there. I know they are shit but we are shitter

I know they have more points than us, but they're the one team in the league who might be shitter than we've been so far.

They were truly dreadful last weekend.

I think we'll get six points but still be miles off safety. A win against Newcastle as they might just be worse than us at the minute. A surprise win against Arsenal that we will not deserve (purely as I have Arsenal players in my fantasy football) and we will lose all the other games due to defensive errors.

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I know they have more points than us, but they're the one team in the league who might be shitter than we've been so far.

They were truly dreadful last weekend.

A team playing badly and in in need of confidence boosting win. They will beat us then!!!

4 hours ago, TrinityRoadSteps said:

Someone's been on the happy juice 

Thought it would make a change from yesterday's negativity :)

• Like 1