Premier League Predictions 15/16 GW15

Chewie

:excl: Not familiar with the Pastebin format? Read these instructions before you post :excl:

The Pastebin solution seems to be working great, despite it being a slightly longer way for you guys to paste them in. We'll be sticking with this until further notice.

-- How to post a prediction --

1. Copy my prediction from below (including my name).
  2. Only copy from my post, DO NOT COPY FROM OTHER POSTERS.
  3. :excl: Open Pastebin.com, and paste my prediction into the text box. :excl:
    1. Edit the scores + your name (don't close the Pastebin page yet, you'll need to submit it).
    2. DO NOT post my prediction straight into VT and edit the scores. Make sure you use Pastebin.com
    3. You DO NOT need to signup or change any of the dropdown boxes on the Pastebin page.
  4. Change my name (Chewie) into your name EXACTLY as it appears in VT. It is CaSeSeNsItIvE!
  5. Delete ONLY the numerical scores and then replace them with your own.
  6. DO NOT...
    1. DO NOT change the team names.
    2. DO NOT add any other text into the prediction itself.
    3. DO NOT replace the hyphen with your own weird version.
    4. DO NOT add or remove spacing.
  7. The format should be TeamA 0-0 TeamB - that's TeamA[Space]Score[Hyphen]Score[Space]TeamB
  8. :excl: Now that your prediction is edited (in Pastebin), you need to hit [Submit] and paste your prediction from there into the VT editor. :excl:
    1. Make sure that you post the prediction AND the Pastebin URL (e.g http://pastebin.com/H5ye2yAy).
    2. :excl: People are STILL messing up the format and then not pasting the Pastebin URL. Follow this step, it is not difficult! :excl:
    3. See my example below as to how your post should look.

-- Here is my prediction, copy and paste the below (minus the URL), then edit your name and the scores only --

Chewie
Stoke 1-3 ManCity
Arsenal 3-0 Sunderland
ManUtd 2-0 WestHam
Southampton 2-1 Villa
Swansea 2-3 Leicester
Watford 1-1 Norwich
WestBrom 0-2 Spurs
Chelsea 1-0 Bournemouth
Newcastle 0-3 Liverpool
Everton 2-2 Palace

http://pastebin.com/H5ye2yAy

-- This ends the instructions for posting a prediction, you can skip the below if you don't care about the leader board --

c6P1T1c.png

5 guys get 10 points or over for the last gameweek. But oh dear Bof, what have you done?

NnP0LEe.png

Old Bof'ster has only bloody gone a mucked up his lead at the top. The mysterious Daniel draws top with Maqroll on 92 points, well done lads, keep it up! To be fair Bof is only 1 point behind though with plenty to play for. In fact it is pretty tight up there so I think the rush of Xmas games could see anyone get the top spot.

Bets were posted in last weeks thread, and both lost. I'll make the usual £2.00 bets using two predictions of my choosing on Friday night (the predictor will take 20% if they come out a winner), prediction entries close at kick off of the first game on Saturday.

Good Luck!

Edited by Chewie

BOF
Stoke 0-2 ManCity
Arsenal 3-0 Sunderland
ManUtd 1-0 WestHam
Southampton 3-0 Villa
Swansea 1-1 Leicester
Watford 1-0 Norwich
WestBrom 1-1 Spurs
Chelsea 2-0 Bournemouth
Newcastle 1-3 Liverpool