Pre-Match Thread

HanoiVillan

Just put any eleven players in any old order, the final result isn't hard to predict in advance. 

For those less pessimistic than myself, have at it with your lineups. Surely we can't be more insipid than the League Cup game there a few weeks ago. 

Old daft optimist here thinks the more grim it looks, the less pressure they'll play under, all while obviously getting a little more familiar with Remi's style of play. By most expectations we're gone now, so why not try to play spoiler and you never know. I won't say 'stranger things have happened' because statistically they haven't, but why not be the first to do them :)

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Old daft optimist here thinks the more grim it looks, the less pressure they'll play under, all while obviously getting a little more familiar with Remi's style of play. By most expectations we're gone now, so why not try to play spoiler and you never know. I won't say 'stranger things have happened' because statistically they haven't, but why not be the first to do them :)

All this.

..but in reality we'll lose by an avoidable goal. 2-1

If we attack like we did on Saturday, then we have a chance if the defence sort their lives out.

On the plus side, it will be hard to have a worst game than last season's equivalent fixture.