Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Watford

limpid

Match Polls  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Performance

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Exactly my point, everybody is mad for obvious reasons, but I proper think it is overshadowing that we put in quite a good performance, barring the defense. I genuinely believe there were some very good signs. VERY, VERY UNLUCKY and that is an understatement! We have 72 points to play for, I still believe!

Lol. Who are we gonna get points against if we lose against teams like Watford at home?We'll do well to get 20 points. Relegated

9 minutes ago, Daweii said:

The issue is that yes we did show more fight today than we have all season but only after we had conceded.. Each and every time we conceded fought like our lives depended on it, came back and then believed the job was done. So yeah we showed more fight, but only because Watford forced our hand.. 

Remi was never going to bring the magical cure in 4 weeks it takes time and we are through all the cracks starting to see a better performance.

We will pick up points this season starting with Southampton away on Saturday, I've got a feeling that if we carry this new found fight into the next 3 games we have every chance to surprise a few clubs on the way.

Lets not fight with ourselves on forums as we all want the same thing! I believe in Remi & His now long awaited fighting Lions!!! UTV Villa til i die!!!

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Exactly my point, everybody is mad for obvious reasons, but I proper think it is overshadowing that we put in quite a good performance, barring the defense. I genuinely believe there were some very good signs. VERY, VERY UNLUCKY and that is an understatement! We have 72 points to play for, I still believe!

Guzan was our MOTM, we were not very, very unlucky.

27 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

To be in our position and to approach that last ten minutes like that is about as unforgivable as it gets.

Don't know why anyone would be negative. So much to be positive about ;)

How anyone can be so smug after their team has lost is beyond me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

How anyone can be so smug after their team has lost is beyond me. 

Not smug.

Just not the downbeat individual I've been made out to be.

Said many a time, be realistic and it's easier to deal with this shit.

Guzan made four top saves in that game, I fail to see how we were unlucky. We had a good period last 10 minutes of first half and then we're absolute shite second half. That third goal with Clark and Richardson just watching Deeney nod it in was unforgivable. We're down.

22 minutes ago, Hanky said:

Guzan made four top saves in that game, I fail to see how we were unlucky. We had a good period last 10 minutes of first half and then we're absolute shite second half. That third goal with Clark and Richardson just watching Deeney nod it in was unforgivable. We're down.

We also had about 5 chances we should have buried, alot of good build up play etc. We lost, so obviously it's all doom and gloom for obvious reasons. We played WELL, shitty defensive errors, and individual errors, AND 2 deflections, AND an own goal. It's like we are all supposed to agree that we were shit just because everyone else does even if we watched the game.

• Like 1

Doesn't really matter if we played well or not. I would have been very happy if we'd played poorly but won. The important thing is we lost and are now further adrift from 17th place. This is a team that doesn't know how to win games, not even draw them in fact. And until we learn how to get points out of games, regardless of how we play, we are just going down.

• Like 1

Thats me done with Villa Park for the foreseeable future and I'm one of the idiots who bought a season ticket. Occasional glimpses of decent play but of the most part utter utter garbage.