Deeney villa or blues?

leighavfc

Sky are running an article claiming Deeney is a villa fan and that he wont be fazed by his return.

Now im sure he has a blues tatoo on his leg and that his only connection to villa is that he was playing for us as a teenager? 

Anyone know the true story?

Well ive read so many different things about it and i still cant make my mind up lol. My bluenose mate reckons he has a blues tattoo on his leg and that he played for villa until he got released? I read a few times his grandad was a big villa fan but then troy released a story saying he would love to score in front of the holte with all the fans swearing and gesturing at him. So surely that means he's a nose?

But then he was spotted at villa park a few times last year?

Confusing!!!

Edited by leighavfc

Both brothers were deffo here at one point because i remember his bro being a CB if im correct? 

I also seem to remember being at walsall one pre season in one of Troy Deeneys first games for them. He went off at one point and the villa fans were clapping him. 

Edited by leighavfc

He has the blues badge on his calf. He has loads of tattoos which are all personal and family related apart from the blues one. No doubt he will show it to the holte end when he scores

He is a Nose and did his time for kicking a student in the head on Broad Street. He says he is looking forward to scoring against us and what Villa fan would say that in our present situation? Clearly some way off being a nice bloke or a Villa fan. I look forward to us singing "Deeney, Deeney what's the score?" later today.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John said:

He is a Nose and did his time for kicking a student in the head on Broad Street. He says he is looking forward to scoring against us and what Villa fan would say that in our present situation? Clearly some way off being a nice bloke or a Villa fan. I look forward to us singing "Deeney, Deeney what's the score?" later today.  

Thats what i thought but i questioned it because sky were saying he is a lifelong villa fan and then birmingham mail and others were saying he is a bluenose, which is what i thought he was originally.....and is also what i was told by some of the small heath fans.

O well lets hope us Villa fans have the last laugh and not have Deeney running towards the holte end after scoring for Watford.

But knowing our luck over the years he is guranteed to have a blinder against us and bag a couple to win the game!  Always the way when these players come up against Villa!!!

I hope he has a crap game or doesnt play at all!!.... couldnt bare it if a nose hammered another nail in our coffin!

In my head though I do think this game could actually be the one where we finally turn that corner weve been turning for so long.... Come on you Villa boys!!!

Edited by leighavfc

Â