lwavfc

Simpsons, Family Guy or Futurama?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Simpsons, Family Guy or Futurama?

• The Simpsons
    • Family Guy
    • Futurama
    • None, they suck.

From one of my favourite episodes of Family Guy, where they eventually end up as castaways.

Here comes more Quagmire.

Peter: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.

Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.

(They all drink.)

Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.

(Quagmire and Cleveland drink.)

Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.

(Only Quagmire drinks.)

****About 33 drinks later****

Peter: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.

Quagmire: Oh God.

(Quagmire takes a drink.)

Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home a choke me while I touch myself.

Quagmire: Oh come on!

(Quagmire drinks again.)

Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.

Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)

From one of my favourite episodes of Family Guy, where they eventually end up as castaways.

Here comes more Quagmire.

Peter: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.

Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.

(They all drink.)

Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.

(Quagmire and Cleveland drink.)

Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.

(Only Quagmire drinks.)

****About 33 drinks later****

Peter: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.

Quagmire: Oh God.

(Quagmire takes a drink.)

Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home a choke me while I touch myself.

Quagmire: Oh come on!

(Quagmire drinks again.)

Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.

Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: Oh man priceless. I gotta watch that one again :D

Has anyone seen the South Park where they absolutely OWN Family Guy!? It's the one where the Manatees are writing the Family Guy scripts by picking random idea balls in a tank. Sounds strange but you have to watch it to understand what I mean - I've never looked at Family Guy in the same light since. It was pure genius.

The best one ever though was 'Scott Tenorman Must Die'!!! (Cartman buys pubes from an older boy for $10 after being conned that you have to buy them, rather than grow them yourself).

The storyline and ending was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen! It's infinitely funnier than ANY Simpsons/Family Guy that I've ever watched.

I was the same as other on here - I'd watched bits of one or two, but never really got it, but one day I watched a whole episode (think it was the 'Brown Noise') and just became hooked.

Has anyone seen the South Park where they absolutely OWN Family Guy!? It's the one where the Manatees are writing the Family Guy scripts by picking random idea balls in a tank. Sounds strange but you have to watch it to understand what I mean - I've never looked at Family Guy in the same light since. It was pure genius.

The best one ever though was 'Scott Tenorman Must Die'!!! (Cartman buys pubes from an older boy for $10 after being conned that you have to buy them, rather than grow them yourself).

The storyline and ending was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen! It's infinitely funnier than ANY Simpsons/Family Guy that I've ever watched.

I was the same as other on here - I'd watched bits of one or two, but never really got it, but one day I watched a whole episode (think it was the 'Brown Noise') and just became hooked.

cartoom wars. the episode where Cartman met Bart.

Social worker: "Glen honey, I got a question for you. What do you do for a living?

Quagmire: "I got a question for you. Why are you still here?"

I would love to say that.

Quagmire: Fat chicks need love too...they just have to PAY!

Tricia Takanawa: Thank you, Diane. Sex. Some people have it anonymously. What kind of person would do that you might ask? Well, I'm about to find out. I've just picked up a complete stranger in a hotel bar and he's in the bathroom right now,

possibly doing drugs. Watch as I have sex with this potentially dangerous man, as we take you in-depth and undercover.

(Quagmire walks into the room in his boxers and lays down on the bed.)

Quagmire: I've never had a Spanish chick before! O-LE!!!

Which is not true since it is revealed in an episode that Quagmire has a son in Spain.

Yeh classic episode. The police chase with Kyle and Cartman on their big wheels is hilarious!

The thing is though, when they are taking the piss out of family guy making up those jokes, they are actually pretty funny!

p.s. did you know that the bit where they finally see Mohammed was actually censored by Comedy Central. i always thought it was just part of the cartoon, but the whole parody was that they were testing Comedy Central, and Comedy Central censored it.

it used to be simpsons all the way for me, then my brothers kept raving about south park, now I am hooked and once you get into it it just beats everything else hands down...

however ren & stimpy (1st 2 seasons b4 it got too wierd) was the big daddy of cartoons. i downloaded a torrent the other day with every episode ever, plus loads of unaired episodes..fantastic..

the epiosde 'space madness' is my fave and i could watch it again and again....

These people that 'don't get' South park are probably people that remember it when it first started out, when it was just toilet humour.

I think i'm in this boat.

Maybe i should have stuck with it. If it's improved greatly as people say then maybe i should get back in the boat and see where it's heading :)

Yes! Each of those is a perfect example of how amazing South Park is. The movie is also stunning. Only Anchorman has made me laugh nearly as much.

it used to be simpsons all the way for me, then my brothers kept raving about south park, now I am hooked and once you get into it it just beats everything else hands down...

however ren & stimpy (1st 2 seasons b4 it got too wierd) was the big daddy of cartoons. i downloaded a torrent the other day with every episode ever, plus loads of unaired episodes..fantastic..

the epiosde 'space madness' is my fave and i could watch it again and again....

My favourite was the happy hat. I'm soooooo haaaaaappy.

i find the pissing contest between all the cartoons a bit annoying they're all funny, King of the Hill is also good fun, not laugh out loud but intelligent enough. Due to lack of sky i havent actually seen South Park in ages, except you tube clips etc, may have to bookmark Spisodes now :lol:

Simpsons was the first cartoon in that kind wasn't it? Of course anything later on is going to be influenced it, perhaps Groening is just pissed his show is no longer funny any more?

Â