Premier League Predictions 15/16 GW13

Chewie

:excl: Not familiar with the Pastebin format? Read these instructions before you post :excl:

The Pastebin solution seems to be working great, despite it being a slightly longer way for you guys to paste them in. We'll be sticking with this until further notice.

-- How to post a prediction --

1. Copy my prediction from below (including my name).
  2. Only copy from my post, DO NOT COPY FROM OTHER POSTERS.
  3. :excl: Open Pastebin.com, and paste my prediction into the text box. :excl:
    1. Edit the scores + your name (don't close the Pastebin page yet, you'll need to submit it).
    2. DO NOT post my prediction straight into VT and edit the scores. Make sure you use Pastebin.com
    3. You DO NOT need to signup or change any of the dropdown boxes on the Pastebin page.
  4. Change my name (Chewie) into your name EXACTLY as it appears in VT. It is CaSeSeNsItIvE!
  5. Delete ONLY the numerical scores and then replace them with your own.
  6. DO NOT...
    1. DO NOT change the team names.
    2. DO NOT add any other text into the prediction itself.
    3. DO NOT replace the hyphen with your own weird version.
    4. DO NOT add or remove spacing.
  7. The format should be TeamA 0-0 TeamB - that's TeamA[Space]Score[Hyphen]Score[Space]TeamB
  8. :excl: Now that your prediction is edited (in Pastebin), you need to hit [Submit] and paste your prediction from there into the VT editor. :excl:
    1. Make sure that you post the prediction AND the Pastebin URL (e.g http://pastebin.com/j6SMXq87).
    2. :excl: People are STILL messing up the format and then not pasting the Pastebin URL. Follow this step, it is not difficult! :excl:
    3. See my example below as to how your post should look.

-- Here is my prediction, copy and paste the below (minus the URL), then edit your name and the scores only --

Chewie
Watford 0-2 ManUtd
Chelsea 2-1 Norwich
Everton 1-1 Villa
Newcastle 1-2 Leicester
Southampton 1-0 Stoke
Swansea 2-1 Bournemouth
WestBrom 0-3 Arsenal
ManCity 3-1 Liverpool
Spurs 3-1 WestHam
Palace 2-0 Sunderland

http://pastebin.com/j6SMXq87

-- This ends the instructions for posting a prediction, you can skip the below if you don't care about the leader board --

RZeBiAk.png

Well he may not know how to correctly post a prediction each week, but the boy sure as hell knows how to predict the actual scores. Top work by AndyKeenan with a whopping 17 points for GW12 with 12 of those coming from the correct score. HanoiVillan doesn't do too shabby either with a highly respectable 16 total points.

rupPPQP.png

Old Bof'sters prison purse is surely tightening at the moment though, after a good start to GW12 on Saturday his Sunday results let him down and that means that his lead at the top is becoming ever smaller. It's the usual suspects bringing it up the rear, with yours truly finally entering the top 10. Will we see a new leader after GW13 I wonder? Well you'll have to damn well wait as it's blow-your-head-off-with-a-shotty, crappy, internationals this weekend.

Bets were posted in last weeks thread, and both lost. I'll make the usual £2.00 bets using two predictions of my choosing on Friday night (the predictor will take 20% if they come out a winner), prediction entries close at kick off of the first game on Saturday (that's the 21st).

Good Luck!

4 hours ago, BOF said:

I see the code option is now gone from the editor.  It's too much of a PITA now to submit scores so I'm pulling out for the sake of my sanity.

Dont worry about how it appears in VT Bof, just make sure you have the Pastebin link and i'll grab the scores from there. We can't lose the league leader, it'll be a hollow victory for whoever ends up winning.

Edited by Chewie

Does this work?  If so, I'm back in.

BOF
Watford 0-2 ManUtd
Chelsea 2-1 Norwich
Everton 1-0 Villa
Newcastle 2-2 Leicester
Southampton 1-0 Stoke
Swansea 1-0 Bournemouth
WestBrom 0-2 Arsenal
ManCity 2-1 Liverpool
Spurs 1-0 WestHam
Palace 2-0 Sunderland

PaulC
Watford 1-2 ManUtd
Chelsea 2-2 Norwich
Everton 3-1 Villa
Newcastle 2-1 Leicester
Southampton 2-0 Stoke
Swansea 2-0 Bournemouth
WestBrom 1-2 Arsenal
ManCity 4-1 Liverpool
Spurs 1-2 WestHam
Palace 2-1 Sunderland

http://pastebin.com/5XAuuDz4 

I did stop because you didn't include my last round of results and I thought i had missed too many weeks to catch up, but I'll give it another go. Thanks for the time and trouble.

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

PaulC
Watford 1-2 ManUtd
Chelsea 2-2 Norwich
Everton 3-1 Villa
Newcastle 2-1 Leicester
Southampton 2-0 Stoke
Swansea 2-0 Bournemouth
WestBrom 1-2 Arsenal
ManCity 4-1 Liverpool
Spurs 1-2 WestHam
Palace 2-1 Sunderland

http://pastebin.com/5XAuuDz4 

I did stop because you didn't include my last round of results and I thought i had missed too many weeks to catch up, but I'll give it another go. Thanks for the time and trouble.

Hey man, what do you mean i didn't include your last round of results? Did I skip your prediction one game week? If so, i am very sorry as it wasn't intentional.

I can possibly apply your score from that game week without breaking the whole thing if you let me know what i missed.

Cheers.

Edited by Chewie

4 hours ago, BOF said:

Does this work?  If so, I'm back in.

BOF
Watford 0-2 ManUtd
Chelsea 2-1 Norwich
Everton 1-0 Villa
Newcastle 2-2 Leicester
Southampton 1-0 Stoke
Swansea 1-0 Bournemouth
WestBrom 0-2 Arsenal