Tech Deals 2015

limpid

From Sunday 15th November until Wednesday 18th November, Amazing Amazon Prime will be reduced by £20 to £59 for the year... And still including all the extra perks!

Fill your boots Dealers....

To clarify folks:

Prime members get access to free one-day delivery, as well as access to its one-hour delivery service in London and Birmingham, Prime Now. Prime Members also get access to Prime Instant Video, its film and TV streaming service; its music download service Prime Music; unlimited online photo storage and Kindle books to borrow.

Amazon also says that Prime members will get early access to Amazon's Black Friday deals. Black Friday, an American discount shopping tradition that has been imported to the UK in recent years, is on November 27 and is expected to be the biggest online shopping day of the year.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prime/pipeline/landing?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&tag=hotukdeals03-21

From Sunday 15th November until Wednesday 18th November, Amazing Amazon Prime will be reduced by £20 to £59 for the year... And still including all the extra perks!

Fill your boots Dealers....

To clarify folks:

Prime members get access to free one-day delivery, as well as access to its one-hour delivery service in London and Birmingham, Prime Now. Prime Members also get access to Prime Instant Video, its film and TV streaming service; its music download service Prime Music; unlimited online photo storage and Kindle books to borrow.

Amazon also says that Prime members will get early access to Amazon's Black Friday deals. Black Friday, an American discount shopping tradition that has been imported to the UK in recent years, is on November 27 and is expected to be the biggest online shopping day of the year.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prime/pipeline/landing?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&tag=hotukdeals03-21

I've got Amazon Prime Student. 6 month trial and only £39 per year after the trial!

I'm a prime subscriber its pretty good value I think. Yesterday, I listened to free play lists on music, watched Mr Robot on TV and ordered something at 7pm that will be delivered today, despite being 30 odd miles away from the depot in Birmingham.

Just don't expect Prime Music to match up to Spotify or Apple Music and Prime TV today match up to Netflix. They're good, but not market leading.

• Like 1

Just bought this baby earlier:

u_10127143.jpg

6401305736144.jpg

Click

Arrives next Saturday, but I have to wait until next month to use it when I move house. Cannot wait to go from my crappy 32" Philips TV to this! Hopefully Sky/BT will start broadcasting in 4K soon.

Edited by villarule123
  • Like 1

From an email:

With the Sony Xperia™ Z5, not only do you get the world's best camera in a leading smartphone – you also get the only smartphone with PlayStation®4 Remote Play. This means you can link your device to the PS4 and play anywhere your home, even away from the TV. Play anywhere in your home.

No PlayStation®4? No problem! When you buy an Xperia Z5 or Z5 Compact from Three before 26th November 2015, you can get a PlayStation 4 Bundle – including a a 1TB PS4™, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (remastered for the PlayStation 4), a GCM10 Control Mount AND a 3 month PlayStation Plus subscription for £249.

If you've already got a PlayStation 4, we've got an offer for you too – a Remote Play Bundle with Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and a GCM10 Control Mount for £9.99 when you buy an Xperia™ Z5 or Z5 Compact from Three.

Order now and you'll get it in time for Christmas. So there's never been a better time to upgrade your smartphone – and your gaming experience.

http://www.three.co.uk/sony_exclusive_offers?intid=3store_MM_Sony_PS4_offer_p4&mmv=6%E2%80%8B&et_cid=em_237835&et_rid=1311677&Linkid=feature1

Edited by limpid
fixed link
  • Like 1

Is it an existing 3 customer offer?

I can't find it on their site. That link just takes me to Terms and Conditions.

Edit: nevermind, I found it!

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

0% Financing @ Apple Stores UK 

You can now pay in 12 monthly payments with 0% interest. Just apply at Checkout.
Minimum spend £99
LIMITED TIME OFFER

http://www.apple.com/uk/shop/browse/finance/PaypalFinancingLandingPage?at=1l3vamU&ct=06009g8dr2o

That's not really a deal is it? It's the same product for the same price - unless I'm missing something?

Yup 0% finance, Not everyones got a monkey or a bag of sand upfront… 

Could always go to Currys or JL and pay 24.3APR on the never-never!.. 

Thats of course if they will give it you on tick?..

Edited by Kingman

The idea of the thread is to  link particularly good deals. ie. So that we don;t all have to trawl through them all ourselves. Have you found any good tech deals on any of them?

As expected I don't think I've seen a single deal that's blown my socks off in this whole sale period.

About the best I've seen was a couple of 4k TV offers but neither was a must buy simply because of issues with the tech at the mo and the saving not being astonishing enough to paper over the issues of the technology.

Everything largely appeared to be bollocks. The top 5 deals today on HotUKDeals are testament to that. Ones for petrol!

• Like 2