22 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

Guzan

Hutton Richards Clark Crespo

Sanchez

Veretout     Gana

Gil                                   Grealish

Ayew

This.

Maybe Sinclair in for Grealish to help out Crespo a bit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

This.

Maybe Sinclair in for Grealish to help out Crespo a bit.

Definitely Sinclair. He has done alright and doesn't deserve to be dropped. Grealish for Gil and N'Zogbia for Sinclair as subs.

I see Everton away as the hardest fixture of the season to call. No matter how bad we get we seem to pull it out of the bag up at Goodison and usually when we least expect it. I hope that trend continues. Dunno why, but starting to think Micah might be grabbing a goal today.

Been a long international break, or at least it seems like it. Just give us something to smile about boys. UTV.

I expect the same team and approach as against City, with the replacement for Amavi the only change. I honestly have no idea who he might play there. It could easily be Crespo, Richardson, Nzogbia or Clark (with Lescott in at centrehalf).

Quietly optimistic on this - I don't think we will lose. A draw would be a very solid result, a win might just change our whole season.

50 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

I see Everton away as the hardest fixture of the season to call. No matter how bad we get we seem to pull it out of the bag up at Goodison and usually when we least expect it. I hope that trend continues. Dunno why, but starting to think Micah might be grabbing a goal today.

Been a long international break, or at least it seems like it. Just give us something to smile about boys. UTV.

Lost our last two there actually. Before then we were unbeaten there since 2006.

Typically chose last season as first time to go to  Goodison and we were wretched and lucky to only lose 3-0.

Not going today.