Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Man City

limpid

Match Poll  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Performance

Good point. Was ugly at the end but a clean sheet against city. Resolute and we didn't let them walk over us. Remi did this in what three days? Fantastic.  Got two weeks now to work with them in attack too

• Like 4

Richards shouldn't be captain, he's the biggest whinger going and always looking to blame someone when his marking was dodgy again.  A hard earned point that we were lucky to get and at least we now have something to build on.  Good start Remi <3

Looked a more rounded outfit.

Yes they could/should of scored and we got lucky in that respect.

Showed a little bit more up front (in relative terms) when Zog came on. We need him so stop the hate.

Some comical moments Gestede/Hart and crowds reaction to Delph. :D

Pleased for Remi. 

sg017lt.gif

Rode our luck at the end, but we're well overdue some luck.

Clean sheet, stopped the run of losses, looked organised, never panicked even when Man City stepped up a gear, already looking more confident and that result will only give us more. 

Yes Man City were the better a team, but they are a better team! They didn't look 20 places better today.

• Like 3

oh wow we was lucky.

Played pretty dam well, midfield all fantastic. City were quite cautious which just killed any of our attacks in final third. 

Hutton learn to fkin defend your man coming in from wide please in future. jfc. happened 4x today

Weeeeeeeee football <3

Well I was behind the sofa at the end there. 

Never went behind it under Sherwood coz I quite frankly didn't give a shit

i care again.

a defeat right at the death could have sealed our fate. Instead we have stopped the rot and got a point against the best team in the league

well done remi and all the players

• Like 2