Weekends football 6/9 November

andykeenan

Fair enough, I just think for all the money sloshing around prem clubs should be capable of signing more established players at the top level although maybe there just isn't that good FBs around, it does seem a position where ability can go from extreme ranges.

On today Spurs deservedly winning and very quietly have put together a good run in this league.

Think biggest difference is balance. They have a really nice balance in central mid in Dier-Ali- Dembele. Big fan of Dele Ali. With a bit of work he could be England's answer to Pogba with his physique.

Bit difference to what they were playing at the start of the season. Dier/Mason/Bentaleb. Far too defensive and static in the final third. Just get shot of Lamela who I don't rate.

If Chelsea hadn't have got that win against us, Mourinho would be gone by now. We've kept him in the job. 

Got the feeling it's the same with Monk too.

1 win in 9 and again you guessed it who it was against..

going back to this seems most of the papers this morning are reporting Monk is going to be sacked.. Interesting.

I see Spurs cretins have smashed up the bogs at Arsenal and made headline sports news.

How come when Albiscum and small heath do it to us, it barely gets mentioned?

Â