Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Sherwood is covering the Villa game on BeIn Sports with Andy Gray and Richard Keys. He's said that it's perhaps no surprise that Remi has picked the French lads. Andy Gray then chimed in saying he probably knows them better than Sherwood did. 

How the **** is he supposed to know the players better than the guy who's been working with them for the last 3 months??

Ayew and Gana aren't even French FFS!!! What a load of old bollocks.

• Like 1

Sherwood is covering the Villa game on BeIn Sports with Andy Gray and Richard Keys. He's said that it's perhaps no surprise that Remi has picked the French lads. Andy Gray then chimed in saying he probably knows them better than Sherwood did. 

How the **** is he supposed to know the players better than the guy who's been working with them for the last 3 months??

Makes sense to me. I doubt Sherwood watches French football, Remi probably watched most if not all the games.

Makes sense to me. I doubt Sherwood watches French football, Remi probably watched most if not all the games.

I agree with Stan. Doesn't really make much sense.

• Like 1

To be fair, Garde said the exact same thing in an interview with Sky.

Agbonlahor not even on the bench. 

Could it be? Is it over?

200_s.gif

guy went off at half time last week with injury didnt he? 

Garde said a couple of players didn't train during the week so weren't in contention to be in the squad, likely referring to Gabby and Westy