• limpid

Just visiting?   27/12/16

Please click "Sign Up" and login to use the full functionality of the site.
maqroll

Pre-Match Thread

Fab    123

I might just stare at the line-up for 90 minutes rather than watch the game. I'm happy.

• Like 1

Razor    256

Whatever happens today it's just nice to not be defeated by the time the team selection is announced.

Gil behind Ayew? Thank you Remi. Thank you for not being a total moron.

StanBalaban    6,617

Sherwood is covering the Villa game on BeIn Sports with Andy Gray and Richard Keys. He's said that it's perhaps no surprise that Remi has picked the French lads. Andy Gray then chimed in saying he probably knows them better than Sherwood did. 

How the **** is he supposed to know the players better than the guy who's been working with them for the last 3 months??

Ayew and Gana aren't even French FFS!!! What a load of old bollocks.

• Like 1

Razor    256

Sherwood is covering the Villa game on BeIn Sports with Andy Gray and Richard Keys. He's said that it's perhaps no surprise that Remi has picked the French lads. Andy Gray then chimed in saying he probably knows them better than Sherwood did. 

How the **** is he supposed to know the players better than the guy who's been working with them for the last 3 months??

Makes sense to me. I doubt Sherwood watches French football, Remi probably watched most if not all the games.

sexbelowsound    6,796

Makes sense to me. I doubt Sherwood watches French football, Remi probably watched most if not all the games.

I agree with Stan. Doesn't really make much sense.

• Like 1

To be fair, Garde said the exact same thing in an interview with Sky.

Bunnski    1,730

Agbonlahor not even on the bench. 

Could it be? Is it over?

200_s.gif

guy went off at half time last week with injury didnt he? 

Garde said a couple of players didn't train during the week so weren't in contention to be in the squad, likely referring to Gabby and Westy

villanwesty88    379

Obviously getting something from this game would be magnificent but overall I'd be happy with a positive performance and giving them a good game.We all seem happy with the line up so a step in the right direction!  Come on Villa!

supernova26    624

Watching Man City's build up to the game brings me back down to reality,  **** me they are a quality team, we could be in for a hiding 

Delph on the bench.....he'd walk into our team with one leg.