Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Clark will play left CB thankfully. Most of his utter shockers come when he plays right CB for some reason he really struggles with that switch of sides. Other than that I think it will be a 4-3-2-1. First time I have been happy with the lineup this season.!

I reckon we're going to win this - so much so i put a bet on at 8.5 - 1, and 5 bucks on ayew to score us to win at 21-1. New manager bounce, plus a team no one's seen yet and that city will be expecting to be crap. Throw in a bit of love for the snake and it might throw their whole team UTV We can do it!!!!!

Gil has obvious talent. However, lets remember he is up against a formidable midfield. Sanchez, Veretout and Gana need to be at 110% today. Sanchez needs to man mark Toure and play as he does for Colombia. 

Glad Ayew gets a chance - Hope to see Sinclair running the channels.

Seriously hope we are in at at half time. Any goal within the first 10 minutes and we will implode. The crowd will be up for it - lots of abuse aimed at Delph too. However, if we start slowly the general sense of apathy that has been around the club for 5 years will emerge again. 

We need to come out of the blocks firing to get the crowd involved and into it. Show some intent. I hope we dont sit back with this line up. I dont care if its City. Lets have a go. Our defence is not good enough to sit back.

Is it bad that I got a semi when I saw the line-up?....

It's alright, pal, it happens to everyone.

Just relax and I'm sure you'll achieve a full Garde on like the rest of us.

• Like 1