Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Another new era begins....

I'll be over the moon with a 0-0 draw. Let's hope VP is packed and loud to give the team a good kickstart.

Guzan

Hutton Richards Okore Amavi

Gana Sanchez 

Adama Gil Ayew

Gestede

• Like 1

I'd start Sinclair or Veretout ahead of Traore but other than that I think that's our best team. I'd imagine Lescott could well feature ahead of Okore becuase Okore won't be match fit.. This first line up really will be an eye opener.

Bunn

Hutton   -   Richards  -   Crespo  -   Amavi

Westwood  -   Gana

Bacuna        -       Gil        -     Ayew

Kozak    

Edited by Bunnski
  • Like 1

Guzan

Hutton    Richards  Okore/Crespo*  Amavi

Sanchez  Gana

Bacuna           Gil                       Sinclair

Ayew

• Like 1

I just hope we get stuck in to them. I was watching the Spurs game with my mate who supports them and said,the only way we was going to get anything out of the game is if Spurs got complacent. Well nearly until the third goal went in! So with that in mind lets suprise them and us and go for it. Even if we lose I just want for now some desire and direction.

can we just go back to the days when I laughed at my Man City season ticket holding Auntie for suggesting they had a chance against us please, if and when they were actually in the same division as us, it was loads more fun for me and our family dynamic :(

Can't see anything other than a City win, but a spirited performance would be nice to see.

Just agreed with my friends. We are going to the pub before the game, if Gil does not start and if Richardson plays ahead of Amavi we will stay in the pub and watch it there. Ill spend my £30 on beer, drowning my sorrows after watching us create nothing for 90 minutes. 

If there was ever a time to get a result against them these days, it's the first home game for a new manager. You never know, we could come out flying, the crowd buzzing, and bag all 3 points!