The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

I'm really not expecting drastic changes to the team straight away and would expect him to gradually let players play themselves out of the team. I think he will want them all(players) to believe they are part of his plans in order to get them onside. Coming in and just ousting the most the british players is not probably the wisest thing to do straight away, although I am sure most of us would love it, it would probably split the camp even further than it may already have been.

I would love him to get Gana, Ayew, Amavi, Gil(should of put his name first), and Traore in the starting line up from the off but just can't see it happening.

how wrong i was...go on remi!! At the game and looking forward to seeing us in a game we should get blasted in. Weird!

Posting in here as there's no match thread on Tapatalk.

If I had to pick a team, it would be that one he's put out. We're blatantly missing a proper striker and Gestede for Sinclair is the one change I'd make. Plenty of opportunities to whip it in but there's no-one to aim for in there.

Very encouraging first half there!

What virus protection do you use on your computer? I personally use Remi Garde.

I quite like the new Gillette Mac 3. I get a closer shave and it now comes with Remi Garde.

I used to prefer durex condoms but the new Trojans come with Remi Garde so I may change.

Oh yeah Dave actually has a new job now. He's a Remi Garde.

• Like 2

Â