The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

Today was one of the worst performances I've ever seen but we all know the problems go far deeper than the manager.

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

No loss in the scheme of things.

What a bizarre thing to say.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Players look leggy and I don't think we managed one cross in the box that cleared the first man which could just be lack of ability but could also be tired legs 

is this fitness coach and programme adding to our downfall ?

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

What a bizarre thing to say.

Not really. What has he brought to the club other than we now tippy-tappy it about a bit more? He won't be here next season as the board clearly don't have confidence in him and he clearly doesn't have confidence in them. Means we can at least make a start on the process and not go into June/July still looking for a manager.

1 minute ago, R.Bear said:

We're down, obviously but if this useless **** word removed is manager next season then god help us.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

we just lost 0-6 at home, not bizarre at all

It is when you factor in the fact that the problems clearly go far deeper than the management.

Edited by Mantis

I think it's in his best interests to leave and get away from this pathetic shambles of a club as far as possible. He isn't the best to begin with but he is very capable and knowledgeable but its clear literally everything is against him which doesn't help.

Today shows that our players don't have the intelligence, desire or motivation to be out there and it just highlights how much work we needed to do in the January window. When the board and the players wont listen to you then what is the point?

That we signed not a single soul says it all and was the final nail in our coffin. Lerner, Hollis & the players milking this club et al....**** off and **** you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Players look leggy and I don't think we managed one cross in the box that cleared the first man which could just be lack of ability but could also be tired legs 

is this fitness coach and programme adding to our downfall ?

Tottenham's is reportedly the most gruelling out of everyone's regime. Doesn't stop their players putting in some graft.

Â