• Like 1

Guzan

Bacuna     Richards        Crespo/llori         Amavi

Sanchez

Traore            Veretout         Gana           Gil

Ayew

Hope he gives this kind of team a go.

Please not Crespo

I think Richards will be a good captain. He is the only one with any fight at the minute. I'd keep Lescott alongside him unless Okore can play left CB. I think we all want Ayew upfront but for now I think Traore needs 20/30 min from the bench so I'd have Sinclair left side. I think once Duverne gets hold of these players we will start seeing a higher intensity in our play. I just hope Garde can get us playing quickly. I'd written off the next 2 but hopefully we'll get some sort of bounce but if not we need to be firing by Watford. That is a must win. I've also a sneaky feeling if Lyon go out if the CL this week we may get the rest of his team. 

Just watched his Interview on AVTV. Speaks so well, with intelligence about the team & clearly has done his homework on the squad. Really encouraging that he has a clear vision for what he wants, even speaks about fine details such as not wanting the French language creating divide in dressing room. Refreshing to have a manager that doesn't spend half the interview bigging himself up and defending himself, too.

Yep, very good interview.

I am pleased he has bought about an immediate ban on speaking any other language than English in the dressing room, he stated how important it is that they are all able to understand each other and that the new guys need to learn English as quickly as possible, but also that the English speaking players will need to be respectful of the fact that these new lads are still learning the language and to maybe make allowances for that. So they can all get on and stay on the same page. He managed to convey all of his thoughts across with no trouble, so his own English won't be a problem. It was better than Lambert's for example. No joke. 

Other than that he came across as bright, astute, fresh and ready for the challenge. Spoke about his relationship with Houllier and his admiration for Wenger, how they have similar views on how the game should be played. 

• Like 1

Â