Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KJT123

The Rémi Garde thread

Recommended Posts

He's had winnable games since hes been here and failed to even try to win them, we need wins Remi, try and win a **** game! Jesus.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not good enough, just not good enough, as pathetic a run of results for a new manager that I've ever seen.

I do not, for the life of me, see where the wins are going to come from under Garde, The same shit happened again, we come out on to the pitch, look nervous, look extremely poor, pretty much no player has any fire in their belly. Once we go down a goal we actually start to show aggression and urgency. 

Garde just doesn't motivate this lot sufficiently. I'm extremely unimpressed with him, very poor appointment.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A wonder goal and once again getting a point due to the opposition missing easy chances. 

I hope this isn't our approach to the rest ofthe season.

Disappointed with him so far.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to be fair we messed up some equally good chances

saying that very disappointed we were happy to settle for a draw, we need wins

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did we lose today's game?

A draw in any other circumstances against Newcastle away would be seen as a good result but because of the situation were in it feels like a defeat

It just shows the size of the task that Garde has had to inherit to keep us in the division with a pretty dire squad i think it's not achievable but writing him off after only a few games is laughable

I want him to stay here even if we go down we need stability at this club lets see what he can do in the championship next season with his own team and his own players and a full preseason with a decent fitness coach

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't seen anything from this guy to suggest that he's the man to rebuild the team in the Championship. I'd have absolutely no confidence in him bringing us back up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get the hate for him really? He's solidified us a bit at least. He needs to be given a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

Did we lose today's game?

A draw in any other circumstances against Newcastle away would be seen as a good result but because of the situation were in it feels like a defeat

It just shows the size of the task that Garde has had to inherit to keep us in the division with a pretty dire squad i think it's not achievable but writing him off after only a few games is laughable

I want him to stay here even if we go down we need stability at this club lets see what he can do in the championship next season with his own team a full preseason with a decent fitness coach 

not writing him off but he knew we needed a win today and had to gamble but instead does not making an attacking subs. we had adama, gil, grealish who could have caused newcastle all kinds of problems. but instead he just stands there like a clown waving his hands about, like he is happy with a measley point. Very disappointing from garde showed a loser mentality today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mantis said:

I don't get the hate for him really? He's solidified us a bit at least. He needs to be given a chance.

6 games in, needed to make an impact and hasn't, not at all surprising that some are on his back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don't see how he's improved us. We look just as shit every week as we did in Sherwood's last match. This season is gone, I wouldn't give him a penny in January and I'd replace him at the end of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again we were better second half, which seems to be a theme.  Made the right sub in Gestede for the conditions, though should have changed things up towards the end.  Thing is, none of the options off the bench were likely to be industrious enough to replace any of the 4 in midfield today, and I'm not sure Adama or Grealish dribbling would have worked.  Gil perhaps could have come on for Veretout.  Garde 6/10 for me today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Davkaus said:

I just don't see how he's improved us. We look just as shit every week as we did in Sherwood's last match. This season is gone, I wouldn't give him a penny in January and I'd replace him at the end of the season.

This is great and all.. but who do you replace him with? Who is your next Messiah? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I just don't see how he's improved us. We look just as shit every week as we did in Sherwood's last match. This season is gone, I wouldn't give him a penny in January and I'd replace him at the end of the season.

We look a tad better, just not good enough to get out of the mire (which we were already deep in when Garde arrived). Changing manager YET AGAIN would do absolutely no good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

6 games in, needed to make an impact and hasn't, not at all surprising that some are on his back.

The damage had already been done long before Garde even come to the club

We simply do not have the quality in terms of players to stay in this division

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We wouldn't have drawn today or against Man City and Southampton if Sherwood was still here.

Edited by useless
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

not writing him off but he knew we needed a win today and had to gamble but instead does not making an attacking subs. we had adama, gil, grealish who could have caused newcastle all kinds of problems. but instead he just stands there like a clown waving his hands about, like he is happy with a measley point. Very disappointing from garde showed a loser mentality today

It was nigh on impossible to dribble the ball in the second half, I don't really see how Adama or Grealish could have worked.  That match needed 100% effort, and I thought we were going for it right until the last minute of stoppage time when we settled for the corner flag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing against him I just think he's too defensive minded to give us any chance of getting out of trouble. Yes it was a much improved second half but why do we always wait until half time before we start to play. Why no subs late on? He''s not proactive enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â