The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

We recruited aggressively this past summer

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~5113718,00.html

But not very well

We'll see won't we now we have an actual manager and I hope you're totally wrong.

So do I but I personally just don't see the quality in any of the purchases apart from Richards and Amavi.

You don't think there's any quality in Gana or Traore?

But not very well

We'll see won't we now we have an actual manager and I hope you're totally wrong.

So do I but I personally just don't see the quality in any of the purchases apart from Richards and Amavi.

I think Traore is some way short of being a premier league player at the moment, Gana is a bit hit and miss for me personally although that may be more down to the fact the rest of the central midfielders in the squad are woeful. I think Gana would be good with another quality midfielder along side him, Sanchez, Westwood and Gardner are just not up to it IMO. I do feel sorry for Gana as I think he could be potentially very good but he cant do it all on his own. Shame we didn't have him and Delph together

But not very well

I think Traore is some way short of being a premier league player at the moment, Gana is a bit hit and miss for me personally although that may be more down to the fact the rest of the central midfielders in the squad are woeful. I think Gana would be good with another quality midfielder along side him, Sanchez, Westwood and Gardner are just not up to it IMO. I do feel sorry for Gana as I think he could be potentially very good but he cant do it all on his own. Shame we didn't have him and Delph together

It's still so early to just be writing off most of the summer signings though. We've barely seen Veretout for example and Ayew looks like he's getting better.

I really want us to stay up but I REALLY, REALLY want us to stay up to stick it to the Tim Sherwood media fan club.

I don't think it'd change much, they'd just use it as an opportunity to go on about how it was a new team and they just needed time to gel.

I really want us to stay up but I REALLY, REALLY want us to stay up to stick it to the Tim Sherwood media fan club.

I don't think it'd change much, they'd just use it as an opportunity to go on about how it was a new team and they just needed time to gel.

Just had the radio on. They were talking about how Sherwood wanted Aaron Lennon and that would have made a massive difference to our squad and that Villa didn't back him in favour of moneyball.

I wish the media would actually learn what moneyball is first instead of spouting nonsense.

Needless to say, the radio is now off.

• Like 1

Can we change the name of the thread to just 'Remi Garde'? The last one we had that was written like it is at the moment was a load of crap... In a number of ways. 

Lets change it up and see if it changes our fortunes...

Â