The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

27 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

The Browns fans in the US warned us when Randy took over about his 'dodgy' appointments, and boy were they right.

That is the part of him that worries me the most.

37 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

The Browns fans in the US warned us when Randy took over about his 'dodgy' appointments, and boy were they right.

You remember chatting about backroom appointments to a few Browns fans on an internet forum 10 years ago? Ok mate

1 minute ago, mwj said:

You remember chatting about backroom appointments to a few Browns fans on an internet forum 10 years ago? Ok mate

To be fair I remember Browns fans coating Lerner off, not that has any bearing on our managerial appointments. I doubt Randy had much to do with it. 

On topic however I can understand the frustration boiling over a bit in the match thread but people calling Garde a prick etc really is a bit much. 

If Sherwood had been in charge today he would have been lambasted (pun intended) for not playing Gil, yet Remi gets nothing. How come?

Cue Sherwood was a prick bla bla bla...

Edited by jim
  • Like 2

Nzog, Gabby, Gill, Adama, Graelish....these players make things happen..

The players we actually put out don't.

Any pro-Garde post is completely void and invalid given we are on the worst run in our history, 10 points adrift at the bottom of the league and he can't get us to win football matches.

Therefore any pro-Garde posts I see will be deemed invalid and ignored.  

There isn't a credible pro-Garde debate to be had. So lets not have it.

If things change, of which i'm 99.9% sure they won't, I will review my invalidity stance.

Edited by supernova26

Yes we can point to Sherwoods poor run but Garde has not had the same impact that Sherwood had last season. We've seen minimal improvement if anything. So until he starts winning matches the jury is still very much out on him.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

Any pro-Garde post is completely void and invalid given we are on the worst run in our history, 10 points adrift at the bottom of the league and he can't get us to win football matches.

There isn't a credible pro-Garde argument to be had. So lets not have it.

Top trolling. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

Is Pro-Garde some kind of mouth wash? 

• Like 2

Not time to right Remi off yet.

As others have said he hasn't been here long and he has a big task ahead of him.

Let's see how we get on in the next few weeks and who he brings in the January transfer window,

Just hope we scrap this 4 central midfielder stuff and play one of our more creative players in place of one of them for the next game (also swap Gestede for Sinclair),

17 minutes ago, supernova26 said:
£9-12m for Jordan Ayew LOL. Dear me. Sums up the sorry state the Premier League is in with it's false economy.   We've bought some tat so far at silly prices. At least is he's familiar with relegation battles.    French laughing all the way to the bank at our expense (again).    It looks like some people are happy with us spending big money on anybody with a foreign name. 
  •  

Erm, some of us do actually watch football beyond "the best league in the world".   All I can say about this Ayew is £12m is a very expensive cover player for Gabby. 

Then I think you should if you can't spot the naivety. We've signed a dud. Deal with it.   Pretending the price paid is lower than the actual price paid isn't going to alleviate your disappointment either. 

Not sure you can talk about validity.

You don't even respond to people's arguments when they call you out on your nonsense.

EDIT: Not sure what happened with the 'minutes ago'

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

If things change, of which i'm 99.9% sure they won't, I will review my invalidity stance.

Your post lost all credibility in the first paragraph 

• Like 1

Â