Ratings & Reactions: Tottenham v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Performance

Your ratings and reactions please. Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

Man of the match voting in the other thread.

This thread will lock about three days after the match so that the polls are fixed. Please start another to continue discussion of the game.

Edited by limpid

I'm gonna keep this simple...

After all these shocking game, there was finally some fight in the Villa boys after all. That's a positive which I hope Remi Garde can build upon, and gives me a glimmer of hope in regards to us retaining our Premier League status.

I do not understand how 4 minutes can be added on but even when there is a goal scored in the 4 minutes and plenty of time wasting the referee blows for full time at roughly 94:09.

• Like 1

Team selection screwed us yet again. Sherwood is dead, long live Sherwood. Worst start to a season in our entire history. Well thanks all you cretins running AVFC you really have hit the bottom of the pile.

I don't want to see Gabby or Richardson anywhere near a Villa shirt again. Truly inept. 

Tactically useless again. Play your best players and stick with them. Ayew and Gil must start. 

If Veretout isn't any better than Sanchez then he must be **** awful.

No chance Garde will do anything with this lot this season.

I can take heart from how we finished that game. 

I'm so pleased that Gil and Ayew had such a positive impression on the game that Garde could see. Gil is way ahead of Grealish at the moment. 

I really hope he will also put the end to the shambles that is Gabby. 

We are so lucky to only be 4 points from safety and we will improve. Good luck Garde.