Demitri_C

I can't knock K Mac, didn't he state he would be on the phone to TS about the team selection? That looked like a TS team to me tonight... Just sayin ;)

Even Sherwood knew that Gueye was one of our best players.

I still don't understand why he'd deliberately leave out our summer buys though? What point does he prove there?

As I said on another thread, maybe he wasn't trying to prove a point. He doesn't strike me as that vindictive. Maybe he figures the Ligue 1 signings will be featuring more with Garde coming in and thought he'd give the older players a final chance, foolishly thinking they might take it.

I reckon it's down to the fact he's been working with the youth set up and was basically totally out of touch with the new players.... So spoke to TS for advice and basically was given poor advice hence the Sherwoodesque selection maybe? I guess we'll never know but at least it won't be happening again now the new guy is here.

• Like 2

I can't knock K Mac, didn't he state he would be on the phone to TS about the team selection? That looked like a TS team to me tonight... Just sayin emoji6.png

It was worse than Sherwood.

Yeah, it was like someone had said to Tim Sherwood "If you had the chance to bollox it up all over again only better, what team would you pick?"

Edited by CrackpotForeigner
  • Like 1

I can't knock K Mac, didn't he state he would be on the phone to TS about the team selection? That looked like a TS team to me tonight... Just sayin emoji6.png

It was worse than Sherwood.

I can't knock K Mac, didn't he state he would be on the phone to TS about the team selection? That looked like a TS team to me tonight... Just sayin ;)

Even Sherwood knew that Gueye was one of our best players.

lol!, how crazy that things are so poor we are actually discussing who's line up was the worst..Goodness me how things have plummeted!

Edited by danceoftheshamen

He had a chance to shake things up today but elected to pick players that have sucked for years. Remi I pray can get the summer signings playing because we are totally screwed with the alternative,

Edited by Texas_Mike

He had a chance to shake things up today but elected to pick players that have sucked for years. Remi I pray can get the summer signings playing because we are totally screwed with the alternative,

That's why he's here. I hope.

Remi just needs to be able to pick the best players, I think no one on here would have put that side out, so he kmac be a shite manager, thanks for nothing.  I've no idea what the hell that was Kmac put out! Still struggling to decide if haws making a point, what was it?  That he can't pick a team... Well done, now take your leave.

Sorry but Old Mcdonald has to go to the farm, I'd rather Ronald McDonald pick the team than Kevin.

He's been good over the years with the youth but a disaster when he's near the 1st team.

But that's the thing, he's hardly ever. I'm fine with K-Mac staying on with the youth team. 

He isn't up to standard.

He said the starting XI was our best XI. The players on the bench were better players. Including Gil who totally changed the game and Ayew who scored.

I wouldn't trust his judgement with the kids. Especially with the petty, childish politics he's got himself into.

he is a fool.gil and ayew were excellent had we started with them who knows.but he has absolutely no idea what he is doung. How can he think Richardson is better than amavi ffs???

• Like 1

Apparently a few of the new signings want out already. This has been reflected in their training performances, Garde I'm suspecting has been bought in to protect the investment made in the summer as it appears that most of our outlay has been pissed away on people that don't like it here. Apparently they are simply not trying and appear to have more than a touch of the CNZ's about them. The club is a mess and i'm starting to wonder what effort the pro Sherwood  bunch are are going to put in with Garde. In terms of staff if Garde is going to win the battle then Parks, Kmac and Cowans will need to go

Apparently a few of the new signings want out already. This has been reflected in their training performances, Garde I'm suspecting has been bought in to protect the investment made in the summer as it appears that most of our outlay has been pissed away on people that don't like it here. Apparently they are simply not trying and appear to have more than a touch of the CNZ's about them. The club is a mess and i'm starting to wonder what effort the pro Sherwood  bunch are are going to put in with Garde. In terms of staff if Garde is going to win the battle then Parks, Kmac and Cowans will need to go

Oh you ray of sunshine.

Oh you ray of sunshine.

Sounds like nonsense to me. I think its simply because the last manager had no clue what he was doing

• Like 3

Apparently according to who?

• Like 2

Disgraceful!  Get out of my club you ******* **** dinosaur!

Sorry but that line up just smacked of sheer arrogance, either that or complete incompetence and i'm not sure which is worse.

Kmac picked the players he felt he could get a response from. Sherwood was popular with the majority of the players but there was a rift with most of the new players, mainly the French contingent. Serious problems within the first team, splits with the players and coaching staff. Garde has walked into a right shit storm of biblical proportions

Source? Because you pounced on somebody's supposition and are now presenting it as fact. So you need to back that up.

• Like 1

Â