Demitri_C

I read somewhere earlier that Kmac has said the confidence in the team us extremely low. I think this is something that has been apparent in the team for a long time (under Lambert and sherwood) and something that needs addressing. Do we have psychologists at the club? Surely that us something that needs to be brought in.

This is the thing they are paid a fortuine and act like absolute losers. Grow some balls FFS and stop acting like kids. Give your all for the club. What I dont understand is we have a huge squad. We should be saying to players if you play crap your out and someone else will get your spot in the side. Thats the point of competition and instead its accepted "THAT THEY "LOW ON CONFIDENCE"

its really irritating seeing grown men paid vast sums of money but play and act like losers

What's more irritating is attitudes like this that assume that because somebody is paid a lot, that automatically means they should be confident and motivated 100% of the time.

It doesn't work like that. The most professional players in the world are still affected by confidence issues.

I think given the extortionate wages (they don't have to accept it if they can't hack the pressure), the amount of players that all appear to be low on confidence at the same time and just the sheer nature of the last 5 years, dems point is valid.

I ask again, what would it take for us to turn on the players as a whole. They really are a disgrace. They hardly ever perform their job successfully and quite frankly they take the utter piss. Yes they lack leadership at times but Jesus, so do I in my job. Stand up to the plate. 

Money isn't much of a motivator, when they're laying against players of better teams, who probably earn more. Surely if us paying our players x thousand a week should motivate them, other teams paying their players 2x thousand a week means their players are even more motvated.

In addition, they don't work a normal job! It's all well and good thinking "I work hard, and I don't earn that much, I'd try even more if I were on their wages". Your job probably doesn't involve you performing in front of 40,000 people, competing against people as good, or better, and being jeered if you don't do well.

I read somewhere earlier that Kmac has said the confidence in the team us extremely low. I think this is something that has been apparent in the team for a long time (under Lambert and sherwood) and something that needs addressing. Do we have psychologists at the club? Surely that us something that needs to be brought in.

This is the thing they are paid a fortuine and act like absolute losers. Grow some balls FFS and stop acting like kids. Give your all for the club. What I dont understand is we have a huge squad. We should be saying to players if you play crap your out and someone else will get your spot in the side. Thats the point of competition and instead its accepted "THAT THEY "LOW ON CONFIDENCE"

its really irritating seeing grown men paid vast sums of money but play and act like losers

What's more irritating is attitudes like this that assume that because somebody is paid a lot, that automatically means they should be confident and motivated 100% of the time.

It doesn't work like that. The most professional players in the world are still affected by confidence issues.

I think given the extortionate wages (they don't have to accept it if they can't hack the pressure), the amount of players that all appear to be low on confidence at the same time and just the sheer nature of the last 5 years, dems point is valid.

I ask again, what would it take for us to turn on the players as a whole. They really are a disgrace. They hardly ever perform their job successfully and quite frankly they take the utter piss. Yes they lack leadership at times but Jesus, so do I in my job. Stand up to the plate. 

Let's see how they perform under a manager who actually knows what he's doing (assuming we get one)

Not sure it's been mentioned but the Mail said Adama and Gueye were fit but weren't selected for the cup game.

Now unless he decided to rest them for Spurs I really don't understand as Gueye has tried hard so far this season and Adama given a run could improve us although MacDonald has managed him for some under 21 games so possibly dosen't rate him.

Bit odd though to pick on those two.

Don't come back mate.

Even as a caretaker he hasn't got the bollocks to take a risk, give the foreign lads a chance,  knowing the pressure is neither on them or himself,

What a waste of a game.

Still, at least we know Richardson, Clark,Hutton and Lescott are not good players I suppose.

Based upon his two spells as caretaker and his career away from the club I personally think I'd be happy if Garde decides he isn't required.

Same. No idea what sort of point he's trying to prove by picking such a shit team today. 

Totally agree with you. Team and formation were piss poor and I wouldn't allow such outdated and negative coaching anywhere near our youngsters. 

I hope Garde brings his own coaches in at all levels so that we have continuity throughout the football club. 

• Like 1

Let him look after the under 18s, nowhere near first team again please

So he can produce some more gems like Baker or Clark.

No thanks.

Let him look after the under 18s, nowhere near first team again please

You want to let this clown look after the future of our club?

**** him off, he's a loser.

Your both right on 2nd thought. Bye

Â