Demitri_C

This probably isn't going to be popular, but what the hell - his quality as a youth team coach isn't something I know anything about, but I don't really feel it's demonstrated one way or the other by his first team choices. 

I agree that was a dreadful selection, by the way, no argument from me there. 

He said before the game that foreign players should need no longer than 3 weeks to settle in, he also said that not only is this his belief but also the belief of Sherwood, who he said he may give a call for some advice before the game.

Seems like we have a big problem in the club between coaching staff (led by Tim) and the board (led by Fox). Thankfully that saga will now be over with our new manager, but it is absolutely pathetic and a disgrace that one would select a line-up based on trying to make a point rather than a line-up based on trying to win a football match.

• Like 1

Disgraceful starting line up. Needs moving on.

Needs moving on. Come off it ffs. There is a reason he has such limited managerial experience and such vast time spent as a coach and working with the academy. The guy isn't cut out to be a manager its as simple as that. He picked the wrong side tonight and went with the players he knew. He isn't the first manager over the last few years to pick completely the wrong side though as far more experienced managers have done exactly the same. Given the choice he wouldn't have wanted to step up up but the club asked him to after sacking the whole first team coaching staff aside from Parkes.

He has done his best for two games and surprise surprise it wasn't good enough and yielded the same crap results we have had in the main for over 4 years. He will now go back to working with the younger lads.

Sorry that selection was disgraceful. He didn't even give us a chance to win the game whatsoever. In his interview he has just said that was the best team he could possibly select. I can't possibly believe that at all, or its absolute incompetence. Perhaps moving away from the first team would have been a better choice of words, but if he left the club tomorrow I wouldn't lose any sleep.

• Like 1

The French lads must have organised a revolt or something for them to not be in the team.

Shambolic from K Mac. 

I thought this too, there's a something peculiar about the French thing going on, thought this before the starting eleven today. Is there a Anglo-Francais divide in the dressing room? There's no way he thought that XI was his best, absolutely not a chance

• Like 1

The French lads must have organised a revolt or something for them to not be in the team.

Shambolic from K Mac. 

Allegedly there has been a big rift between the African and Fench players.....my once in blue moon bit of ITK.

Â