Demitri_C

Warming the seat for Moyesy

If Moyes comes in this will be biggest appointment since MON, praying

I dont know which part is more worrying :o MON appointment was the most underwhelming moment in Villa history for me. getting a new owner and hiring an average 1 dimensional long ball manager who had mainly success in Scotland

Going back to 2010 I actually think he would've got the job if Newcastle 6-0 wouldn't have happened, at least for the season but that hammering change everything.

I imagine he'll just take over for the cup game, we should get in someone before the Spurs game surely?

I dont know which part is more worrying :o MON appointment was the most underwhelming moment in Villa history for me. getting a new owner and hiring an average 1 dimensional long ball manager who had mainly success in Scotland

I am talking about last 10 years Zatman should have highlighed that in the post. Of course not in our history. Moyes would be a massive coup for us considering where we are in the league. i am hopeful that he has agreed to come hence the early sacking of Sherwood

Managed the most complete Villa performance I can remember in recent memory in the 3-0 against West Ham (although we did have Milner) - then proceeded to get thumped 6-0 by Newcastle and played the strangest formation I've ever seen against Rapid Vienna. At least we probably weren't expecting to get any points in the upcoming games...

On reflection that may be true. But at the time I very much doubt you felt like that.

• Like 1

Â