Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I haven't defended him :crylaugh:

That fact you think this shows the ignorance i mentioned earlier. Thanks.

Also adds to my point as to why people like this, who abuse their position of power, get away with it for so long. 

13 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

That fact you think this shows the ignorance i mentioned earlier. Thanks.

Also adds to my point as to why people like this, who abuse their position of power, get away with it for so long. 

Ahhh now I know you're on the wind up!

:lol:

18 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

So what's the issue then :lol: 

There isn't one!  People just getting a bit confused I think, jumping to conclusions and saying "your making presumptions!!!" When that's exactly what I said haha.

4 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Did you read what I wrote?

I didn't reference any context beyond whether or not he treated everyone the same or whether he singled people out individually.

The latter would constitute bullying, if he treated everyone the same then he's just an arsehole but I find it hard to believe he could have maintained his role for so long if he was a total arsehole.

And you're right to say allegations, because that's all they are right now.

But they’re no longer allegations, there has been a full investigation and he has been sacked. For as far as this is likely to go, that’s pretty much proof that he has been bullying kids. I doubt it would ever go to a court of law, unless of course he takes the club to an industrial tribunal. If this is as far as it goes then the case is pretty much closed and he’s been found guilty. 

11 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Ahhh now I know you're on the wind up!

:lol:

There isn't one!  People just getting a bit confused I think, jumping to conclusions and saying "your making presumptions!!!" When that's exactly what I said haha.

Haha well this isn't true. I didn't say you're making presumptions. I said that your presumptions were laughable. But i can see why you'd rather ignore that to try and deflect your ignorant posts on this subject matter. 

14 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Offers a defence of a man sacked for bullying kids

Imply kids failing to make it is part of the problem.

Post a stupid gif when called out on it.

Stellar work in this thread. You've got to feel proud to get that in over a few hours in the day.

Not surprised.

For someone with a deep understanding of bullying, you don’t play very nicely. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

For someone with a deep understanding of bullying, you don’t play very nicely. 

Wow, similar level to your friend. 

Please explain how not being nice in a response to a stupid gif has anything related to bullying?

I don't see that I have to be nice in response to some ignorant, borderline offensive posts, which then turns to an inbetweeners gif to try and be funny because he knows he **** up but can't go back on it. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Wow, similar level to your friend. 

Please explain how not being nice in a response to a stupid gif has anything related to bullying?

I don't see that I have to be nice in response to some ignorant, borderline offensive posts, which then turns to an inbetweeners gif to try and be funny because he knows he **** up but can't go back on it. 

Just because you say "ignorant" a lot, doesn't make you superior, it makes you look limited.

I haven't **** up anything.

You've misunderstood my posts, or tried to twist them into something they are not.  

We don't know any of the specifics on the bullying, nor will we.  So you're trying to base an argument on somehow putting words into my mouth I haven't said like "you're saying everyone was treated the same" when I haven't.

You'll keep saying things like "you **** up and won't back down" - but I haven't because I agree with the club sacking him for bullying.

You've actually made a presumption in saying he singled out "weak and vulnerable people", making them have suicidal thoughts.  That's a presumption because as far as you know, he could have called all the players losers that would never make it or whatever he may have said, but some of them, on the back of those comments have had suicidal thoughts, WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY AWFUL AND WRONG (if that's what even happened..)

like if you go around and call girls fat.  Some will take it worse than others, some may hurt themselves, some may laugh it off - it's down to the individual on how they receive the insult.

Again, we don't know what's been said.  We won't know what's been said, so stop with the rest of the guff because it's really quite boring.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Sorry, but Im struggling to understand what you're crusading against. 

The 90%/10% comment? I  interpret that as lapal_fan saying that no matter how many, as long as someone is being bullied it's not OK. 

I can't see any bad intent in his post what so ever. He clearly states that KM was a bully and that he agrees with the clubs decision. 

Yet, words like ignorant, border line offensive post is being thrown around. 

Where's all the anger coming from? 

Finally! The 90-10 comment was intended just as you say.  If 1 person finds the treatment insulting, then obviously it's wrong and needs to be addressed.

10 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Sorry, but Im struggling to understand what you're crusading against. 

The 90%/10% comment? I  interpret that as lapal_fan saying that no matter how many, as long as someone is being bullied it's not OK. 

I can't see any bad intent in his post what so ever. He clearly states that KM was a bully and that he agrees with the clubs decision. 

Yet, words like ignorant, border line offensive post is being thrown around. 

Where's all the anger coming from? 

The 90/10 comment implies that he treated everyone the same and that these were just his methods. That to me takes away from him being a bully and its not something that should be done, especially after a national media investigation, an internal club investigation and finally losing his job. A bully doesn't treat everyone the same, a bully picks on individuals. I find diminishing that, especially when it comes to kids, pretty offensive.

He also implied that players not making it and being frustrated played a part in this, as i can't see why else he would make such a random statement in this topic. I find shifting some of the blame onto the victims pretty offensive to be honest. 

And then when called out on it he responds in the usual take the piss way i've seen in other topics. That's where it comes from. 

Not many others have tried to lessen what has been done. I think its wrong to do so. 

13 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Just because you say "ignorant" a lot, doesn't make you superior, it makes you look limited.

I haven't **** up anything.

You've misunderstood my posts, or tried to twist them into something they are not.  

We don't know any of the specifics on the bullying, nor will we.  So you're trying to base an argument on somehow putting words into my mouth I haven't said like "you're saying everyone was treated the same" when I haven't.

You'll keep saying things like "you **** up and won't back down" - but I haven't because I agree with the club sacking him for bullying.

You've actually made a presumption in saying he singled out "weak and vulnerable people", making them have suicidal thoughts.  That's a presumption because as far as you know, he could have called all the players losers that would never make it or whatever he may have said, but some of them, on the back of those comments have had suicidal thoughts, WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY AWFUL AND WRONG (if that's what even happened..)

like if you go around and call girls fat.  Some will take it worse than others, some may hurt themselves, some may laugh it off - it's down to the individual on how they receive the insult.

Again, we don't know what's been said.  We won't know what's been said, so stop with the rest of the guff because it's really quite boring.

Twisted posts, like when you said the confusion was because i said your making presumptions, when that wasn't true at all. 

Common sense. Also the definition of a bully "seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce (someone perceived as vulnerable)."

We don't know what's been said. We know enough though. 

Â