New manager

KJT123

I'm not saying by any means that we are down and out, I think we have a good team and are probably 2/3 players way from being an excellent team. I was merely pointing out that they always say 40 points is the magic number to be safe and for us that's 36 more but from 28 games. We are currently running at 0.4 pts per game and need to achieve a standard from now at 1.4. Hand on heart I think we will be ok with the right man, difference by going for garde or even galtier is the type of player we may be able to attract in Jan as anyone we bring in will have to hit the ground running. Interesting point though if we had adebayor from the start of season would we be were we are now???

When Redknapp took over spurs they were 4 pts adrift at the bottom of the league with 2pts with 8 games played.  

Im not in any way saying Redknapp should get the job but only pointing out we are far from gone.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7691457.stm

I'd have thought 'Arry would have mentioned that at some point...

Another name may make the press late tonight or tomorrow, not my choice but only cause odds have gone to equivalent of 5/1 dick advocaat.

There is so little in these bettings that a few hundred would make managers into the top 5, only yesterday we seen Justin Edinburgh jump from 100-1 to 12-1.

• Like 1

When Redknapp took over spurs they were 4 pts adrift at the bottom of the league with 2pts with 8 games played.  

Im not in any way saying Redknapp should get the job but only pointing out we are far from gone.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7691457.stm

I'd have thought 'Arry would have mentioned that at some point...

Also just saying, they got rid of that management system that u get fined 100quid for mentioning, in order for him to agree to take over!

I think we have a good team and are probably 2/3 players way from being an excellent team

I'm staggered by this sentence

Me too, I'd say we're closer to 11, 12 or 13 players away from being a good team! In all seriousness, don't let hatred of previous managers disguise the fact this squad is severely lacking in quality. Traore is raw potential, Amavi is more developed potential but not the finished article and Richards is a bit of quality experience. Other than that we are currently made up of lower Premier League or Championship players. And Lescott would struggle to make starting XI for Shrewsbury Town...

• Like 3