New manager

KJT123

Ron Atkinson just Tweeted 'meeting with my mate Randolph later today'

I thinking meant Rudolph it's near Christmas and he wants to make sure Santa gets to his house on time and gives him his book on being diplomatic when talking on air about coloured players

More likely he and Rudolph are meeting to debate who's nose is redder and which one is more likely to reach for the whiskey first.

Villa's record with anybody French is just shit, before the influx from ligue1 this season we have had Didier Six, David Ginola, Robert Pires, Matthieu Berson, Aly Sissoko and Gerard Houllier. You'd think we would have learnt by now........

Villa's record with anybody French is just shit, before the influx from ligue1 this season we have had Didier Six, David Ginola, Robert Pires, Matthieu Berson, Aly Sissoko and Gerard Houllier. You'd think we would have learnt by now........

It's odd how different nationalities seem to do well or do crap at certain clubs. Scandinavians seems to be our type of players.

It's odd how different nationalities seem to do well or do crap at certain clubs. Scandinavians seems to be our type of players.

I think French people find Birmingham really shit

• Like 1

In superb VT style you've written off our new manager before he's had his picture taken.

• Like 1

I think it's more of a case that we just buy shit French players to be honest... 

• Like 1

In superb VT style you've written off our new manager before he's had his picture taken.

Ridiculous.

We don't know whether he's had his picture taken yet or not. Pure speculation.

Edited by CrackpotForeigner
  • Like 3

Just stating a FACT that for some reason Villa and French players/managers have a record of turning out to be a bit of a disaster

• Like 1

I think it's more of a case that we just buy shit French players to be honest... 

Good point well made sir!

• Like 1

Just stating a FACT that for some reason Villa and French players/managers have a record of turning out to be a bit of a disaster

we can't afford the good ones 

True - although I'm in the camp that Houllier was almost there with us.

I think it's more of a case that we just buy shit players to be honest... 

Fixed for you.

Well Amavi isn't shit and I still have hopes for Veretout so with Garde looking a real possibility let's hope this is the year the trend is bucked.

Hopefully this is a joke, because the idea that the people at the top of the club should make decisions based on something like this is absolutely ridiculous.

Yep, Cabaye was nailed on to join under him wasn't he, although we'd still have lost Young.

If you mean an early grave then I agree, anything else and I would massively disagree.

• Like 3

Well Amavi isn't shit and I still have hopes for Veretout so with Garde looking a real possibility let's hope this is the year the trend is bucked.

Oh I agree.  I was purely referring to French players signed before this summer