New manager

KJT123

Do you guys reckon that the fact we are trying to hire a French manager adds weight to what Tim was saying about a lot of these signings not being his?

Pah!

I'll raise your Pah! with a Gah!

Grealish tweeted that he was upset when Mcleish left.

Do you have evidence of this? Grealish was 16 then and not even in reserves then.

I don't have evidence and I think Grealish might have changed his twiiter since, but It's what I remember. Mcleish had recently named him on the bench for the first time.

Youth team starlet Jack Grealish, who made it onto the bench for a senior match for the first time during McLeish’s rein, also commented on the manager’s dismissal.

“He was the first manager to put me on the bench for the first team so I respect him so much for that,” said Grealish.

“Am truly gutted!! Thanks Alex!!”

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-stars-tweet-about-impact-185150

• Like 1

Grealish tweeted that he was upset when Mcleish left. 

Do you have evidence of this? Grealish was 16 then and not even in reserves then. 

I don't have evidence and I think Grealish might have changed his twiiter since, but It's what I remember. Mcleish had recently named him on the bench for the first time.

I stand corrected.

Ive got my wishlist 

Laudrup- done a real tidy job with swansea on a tight budget he was a great attacking player think he would utilise gil grealish and traore as he will appreciate their skills impact capabilities etc.

Rijkaard- this might not be popular but he has managed at the highest level with barca we dont have the class he had at barca but a european style of managment in terms of training and style of play might be what we need.

Moyes- did a great job at everton very small budget.

Rogers- did fantastic at swansea did ok at liverpool got a point to prove.

No thanks to rowett dyche or grant. I have no idea how good remi garde could be so cant comment.

Dont see how anyone can have an opinion one way or another on this garde bloke. Probably a complete unknown to us all and given by the lack of knowledge about Amavi/Veretout/Gana, nobody on this forum has any idea what he will bring or wont bring, or type of players he prefer etc (stop speculating about it in the threads to suit which players you like/dont like). Apart from about 4 peoples, 2 of those is supernova6 given his previous elite knowledge of french football.

Prem experience is overratteddddddd. I am more excited about the unknown of garde than i would be about FatSam

Edited by gharperr