Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Swansea

limpid

Match Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Performance

If Sherwood is cooking it, you'll get the beef as a starter followed by a main course consisting entirely of carrots with a giant yorkshire pudding added for no particular reason just as you've finished.

Later, he'll say that the meal was his responsibility and he accepts that it didn't work out, before mentioning that you had your elbows on the table, he's not sure that you like yorkshire pudding even though you said you did and that you can't cut beef properly.

Next week he'll make a bolognese, where he'll throw the pasta at you twenty minutes after serving the rest of the dish and claim the problem is that you're still trying to get used to beef.

Thing is. Tim doesn't strike me as a man who knows where the kitchen is 

He's got a reputation for growing and preparing top ingredients, but when the meal tastes bad it's because they were never going to be good enough for a Michelin standard plate and he's doing the best with what he's been given.

Haha, it's actually pretty hilarious. 

Ah well. I feel nothing for Villa anymore. So I'm glad Swansea won as I backed them at 16/1 when we went 1-0. 

So happy days :)

You feel nothing for Villa? Our club is better off without you. Goodbye!

It already is without me. Lost me at some point I can't really put my finger on. But a childhood decision to follow this pathetic club has ended. 

I think the key reason was because football is a very boring sport, which I simply cannot watch 90 minutes of. 

so you come on here for entertainment...... You are a peach.

Â