Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Swansea

limpid

Match Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Performance

Feel sorry for Jordan, put in a real shift today and got the goal he deserved only to watch us get pulled apart like soft bread and his brother get bragging rights an MOM.

I think i'm done really, I didn't want to watch this game I knew we'd lose, especially after that team selection.

I can't fault Bacuna though he did ok, in fact some of our team turned up today but only results matter.

I hope Tim is big enough to no his limits and resign

Guzan - 5 - Another mistake with the free kick

Hutton - 7 - Fine but his final delivery is always poor

Richards - 6 - 

Lescott - 6 

Richardson - 4 - Shit

Gana - 6 - Not half the player he was 2 months ago

Bacuna - 4 - Central midfield wtf

Ayew - 8 - Good but a bit head down and run into the corner at times

Gestede - 6 - Nothing

Grealish - 5 - Decent for the goal, otherwise a passenger

Agbonlahor - 7 - Standard gabby

Gil - 6 - Wrong position

Traore - Not enough time

Goodbye Sherwood

The only surprising thing is that we scored.

Actually though, I think a defeat could be better for the club in the long-term than a draw if Sherwood does indeed get the boot. I just couldn't see the board getting rid if we'd drawn.

• Like 4

Meh.

That's what Villa's situation over the past few years has done. It's destroying any enjoyment that I have for the game. We've been slipping closer and closer, but now it looks like this is the season. There's no point going over and over the fact that this is a 'massive club' until it starts being run like one.

Sherwood out, if that will even change anything.

It was obvious by the way he left that he knew the writing was on the wall.  Did I even catch him kicking something as he went into the tunnel?

Either way, we deserve better.  You tried, Tim, but you failed.  Let us move on.  Good luck to him for the future - I've got no malice against him as a person but he and Aston Villa aren't a match made in heaven (to put it mildly).  

Edited by trekka
  • Like 1

Haha, it's actually pretty hilarious. 

Ah well. I feel nothing for Villa anymore. So I'm glad Swansea won as I backed them at 16/1 when we went 1-0. 

So happy days :)

You feel nothing for Villa? Our club is better off without you. Goodbye!

It already is without me. Lost me at some point I can't really put my finger on. But a childhood decision to follow this pathetic club has ended. 

I think the key reason was because football is a very boring sport, which I simply cannot watch 90 minutes of. 

Edited by CVByrne

Â