Fans YouTube channel

Tom13

Has anyone thought about setting up a fans channel for us on YouTube? You know the ones, they interview fans outside the ground after games to get their views on the match/general goings-on within the club, and then they're uploaded to YouTube for viewing.

Or maybe there's one already? Couldn't see one when I had a quick look on YT though.

• Like 1

You watch those videos to either see : A) Mental passionate fans slating the club and the players B ) Mental passionate fans loving the success their club finds themselves in.

Unfortunately we don't have success and furthermore I don't think anyone could even muster up the energy to rant anymore about this club.

The official youtube account had JPA's top 10 goals yesterday. I raised a smile before I realised just how low we have sunk compared to even those mediocre days. Watching us beat Portsmouth and Wolves in routine wins seem like great **** triumphs nowadays.

• 5 months later...

There's a new channel which seems to have been started up a month of so ago called "The Villa View" with fan reactions after the game. Glad someone's finally done something like this, seems like every other club has one 

7 minutes ago, myko said:

There's a new channel which seems to have been started up a month of so ago called "The Villa View" with fan reactions after the game. Glad someone's finally done something like this, seems like every other club has one 

We need someone like this in the dressing room for 5 minutes! 

Â