JPA

JPA  

89 members have voted

1. 1. JPA

• One season Wonder
    • Class - will return next season better than ever
    • I dont know - JPA's true form is a mystery to me

Angel is an average forward at best!

Dont know how long this injury bollocks will last but he is fit now and still looks un-interested and if not fit shouldnt be playing.

What happens next season, gets injured in the first month comes back plays rubbish everyone claims its the injury!

Good stikers come back from injury and perform (Henry for example) this is why Angel is an average striker in the prem. Same reason about playing with or without Vass if he was better than average then how can he only play with vass. Fair enough he prefers him but you have to adapt Juan not just do nothing!

This is why i know its gonna piss people off but Angel is a squad player and should not be starting every week, unless he performs and as soon as o'leary picks him like this then he might perform same for Samual for example :)

and good squads allow players to rest when they come back from long term injury and have people to back up the said player...

it also allows the said player rest when tired or out of form or simply doesnt have the right type of strike partner...

Such ashame it takes the rest of you 10 months to catch up. I was saying all this about Angel that long ago. Just like I said Sorensen wasn't in the top 5 'keepers in The Premiership and Liverpool and Newcastle were easily beatable in the race for 4th place....I don't get the credit I deserve.

Guest RantinRob

I think I've stumbled into Muppet Central by mistake.............

Excuse me JPA. It doesn't like we are going to be anywhere near where you said we would. Right? I don't think you've been right once.

Is this another posting to wind people up?

I do remember you saying that Liverpool would have a poor season. Semi finals of the Champions League? I'd hardly call that poor. Or will you just lie and say that didn't happen now?

I suggest that today isn't a good day to go on a wind up and celebrate the fact that the club isn't very healthy at the moment. Especially on a yellow card.

How's Ruud Van Nistelroy done this year?

You know the bloke who was a lethal goal machine last season?.

What? he's been injured - brought back too soon, struggled, dropped, injured again etc.....

Must be crap then..... :roll:

Yeh... but it's not the fact that he's been crap that's worrying me... Crap I can handle... it's really the fact that he looked so completely uninterested today that worried me

I hope we see the JPA of last year in C&B next year

JPA's form has been poor this season, no question. But then, so has the form of many in the squad - Mellberg, Samuel, Delaney, Hitz, Cole (not to mention Barry early in the season, or Hendrie's hot and cold run).

He's clearly down on confidence - I hope the summer break will help restore him to his best.

And as for being offside because of his knee - garbage. How many times was he offside last year? And the year before that? He often strays in the hope of getting an extra yard. Doesn't seem to work too often though, does it?

I do remember you saying that Liverpool would have a poor season. Semi finals of the Champions League? I'd hardly call that poor. Or will you just lie and say that didn't happen now?

I'd say they've had a poor season. They've been poor in the league especially away from home and might not even get top 5. A Champs League run has nothing to do with JPA saying that Liverpool are reachable in the league. Even if they win it, they've had a bad league season which is all that concerns Villa.

Hold on lets take a reality check how long is it going to be before all the pieces of the jpa jigsaw all fall into place such as the knee the confidance the lack of a regular partner the lack of service the lack of the manager wiping his arse the lack of him showing interest the lack of the oposition rolling out the red carpet.How far do we have to go its not as if he just off the plane 6 weeks ago its just a case of he is not doing it and like the rest of them he needs a serious kick up the arse in the form of a bit of compotition at the moment they are all in the luxury zone and they know it.

competition and cover...

thats what he needs...

He needs a slap round the cakehole ... and needs told to wise up to himself!

A good forward still scores goals when the service is not up to scratch.

A good forward has the know how to get into good positions.

A good forward makes something from nothing.

Angel is finished at this club and at this level. Sell him before it becomes even more apparent to other managers and try and get as much back on the 9.5 million wasted on him in the first place.

Angel is finished at this club and at this level. Sell him before it becomes even more apparent to other managers and try and get as much back on the 9.5 million wasted on him in the first place.

Oh do shut up - Vassel, Cole and Moore have done so well to, it's not just JPA not scoring, they all have been average in an average side.

This weeks scape goats, don't know why people like you bother to support AVFC

I'd say they've had a poor season. They've been poor in the league especially away from home and might not even get top 5. A Champs League run has nothing to do with JPA saying that Liverpool are reachable in the league. Even if they win it, they've had a bad league season which is all that concerns Villa.

Bollox ED, Liverpool haven't had a poor season at all. They also played in a cup final and dont forget they are still very much in the running for a champs league place through their league position.

And as for JPA's comments, as usual coming from the person who said we could easily finish in a champions league place and we had a big enough and good enough squad to cope with injuries and lack of form, you aint exactly in the running for Hansen's job are you.

Why I think its slightly funny that you chose to call yourself after a player in the team and them call of us moaners when we tell the facts that the squad and team need strengthening due to ellis and his inability to do a good job. Oh sorry I mixed up funny and pathetic

competition and cover...

thats what he needs...

He needs a slap round the cakehole ... and needs told to wise up to himself!

A good forward still scores goals when the service is not up to scratch.

A good forward has the know how to get into good positions.

A good forward makes something from nothing.

As Pete said you mean like Man Utd forwards who have struggled to score this year.

OK he's had a poor season, dont you think he knows that, but are you telling me anyone has had a good season at Villa?

You get all of the bollex on here and other web sites about not supporting the team when you dare to mention a certain chairman and then you get crap like this against JPA (the player - forget the flamer). Double standards possibly? How many of you so called experts were saying this last year? Hang on let me think ................oh thats right **** all.

One season wonder?

2 seasons where he has scored that magical goal every other game and another 2 where he has scored the solid sum of 1 in every 4.

He's playing poorly - and in similar circumstances to how he played last season with niggling injuries and inadequate cover/competition. So ... is it down to the lack of a summer break and pre-season?

Probably.

Â