Marka Ragnos

This window will not save us. Let me refresh some memories:

djemba-villa.jpg

article-2271583-17472E9E000005DC-377_634

Grant-Holt-Aston-Villa-shirt_3066623.jpg

Yacouba-Sylla-Signs-For-Aston-Villa.jpg

officiel-jean-ii-makoun-a-aston-villa-ju

0,,10265~9349268,00.jpg

With the exception of Darren Bent, we always do dreadful business in the January window. We will not be able to make the signings required to keep us up. The January window is almost pointless.

• Like 3

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Buy for next season. Zamora, Joey Barton, Paul Robinson, Kevin Nolan, Alex Bruce, Paul McShane, Richard Keogh. Get these bruisers in now.

Is Wes Morgan still going? Geer him signed too.

I hope this sarcasm!! that would get us relegated from the championship!

i agree though with earlier posts we doi awful business in janaury barring bent, only young and carew was a good winter window for us

Put everyone up for sale in January.

No players is paramount to hold on to for next season. No fight or desire, little ability and inflated wages.

Anyone we can get off the books is positive.

As for signings in, I don't care anymore.

• Like 2

What would be the point in spending big money this window? After that loss, I just don't see how it's possible to stay up even in our wildest dreams. Let's sign a few Championship proven players to give ourselves best possible chance of being competitive next year. 

19 minutes ago, sne said:

Put everyone up for sale in January.

No players is paramount to hold on to for next season. No fight or desire, little ability and inflated wages.

Anyone we can get off the books is positive.

As for signings in, I don't care anymore.

I'd keep them all until summer.

There's no sense in buying in new players for the championship, or playing youth, only to have them get spanked for 18 games and start next season with their confidence ****.

I'd send this bunch of losers out to face humiliation every week like they deserve, then **** them all off in June and start again.

• Like 1

On Saturday, January 02, 2016 at 17:14, KJT123 said:

What would be the point in spending big money this window? After that loss, I just don't see how it's possible to stay up even in our wildest dreams. Let's sign a few Championship proven players to give ourselves best possible chance of being competitive next year. 

I wouldn't want to taint any signings with this current load of shit.

Wait until the summer.

• Like 1