Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

Here is my plan: all Villa fans boycott the Liverpool game at disgust at this pathetic window showing from Fox, Hollis and that absolute to$$er lerner.

The game will be on SKY so will get major coverage and put pressure on those above that we wont accept this 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Here is my plan: all Villa fans boycott the Liverpool game at disgust at this pathetic window showing from Fox, Hollis and that absolute to$$er lerner.

The game will be on SKY so will get major coverage and put pressure on those above that we wont accept this 

I really don't think they'd care TBH.

Any momentum we might have been able to build on the back of our recent (until city) better form has been well and truly lost now. I know it's not easy to sign players when you're bottom but come on, we surely could've got one player. It wouldn't take much of a player to improve us. What's Robbie Keane upto these days? :wacko:

1 hour ago, Dorset77Villa said:

Marseille are looking for a new manager in the summer.

My money is on Remi to walk out of the AVFC door and straight into Marseille management where he will be backed and supported by the board.

They're even worse than us at selling key players. Let go of Ayew, Gignac, Payet and Thuvain in the summer and replaced them all with....Remy Cabella. And Thuvian has come back now.

Nowt to Do with the board really. Most ppl were excited by the window in the summer. Enough players were bought and enough money was spent by the club.

Turns out those players are shite. Absolutely shite. And because of that we are where we are, barely able to win a game a year. 

Subsequently, because of that, nobody wants to come.