Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

That BEM article shows both that Remi might know what he is doing and that the moneymen don't.  No real news there but even MORE depressing reading.

That would've made a real tasty end to the season.  It would be interesting to discover, one day, who was involved in identifying those targets (assuming they are correct, and it all seems believable enough).  Maybe our Reillys etc  are ok at spotting reasonable deals, just shifted down a grade or 2 this time.  If so, they must also be pretty racked off with it all.  "No lads, there is a level underneath the basement where I'd like you to shop".

• Like 1

I've reflected on my earlier thoughts about signings not needed so much for this season and to be honest in some respects it would have been handy as it matters how we go down. New signings may have helped us have a bit more fight and be competitive which would have helped at the start of next season. 

What a sh!t day. I actually had some optimism that somethings would happen today but as per usual with the farce of a club it's been a huge disappointment. that slight inclination that we could some how by some miracle stay up has now died. 

:unsure:

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

I've reflected on my earlier thoughts about signings not needed so much for this season and to be honest in some respects it would have been handy as it matters how we go down. New signings may have helped us have a bit more fight and be competitive which would have helped at the start of next season. 

In the words of Graham Taylor:

"You've got yourselves into this mess-Now go and get yourselves out of it"

The counter productive side of new signings are:

1. Garde may not be the manager next season
2. Its better for a wholesale clear out in the summer, not to introduce new players to the joke of an atmosphere currently surrounding the team

Shining light....hopefully with all the signings Newcastle and Sunderland have made they won't be coming down with us....going down with some smaller muggy teams like Norwich and Bournemouth would be a lot better for us in so many aspects. 

Edited by supernova26