Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

7 minutes ago, Richard said:

I didnt expect signings to save us this year.  I expected a couple to try and help save us NEXT year

That will happen in the summer not now in the January window when the market is inflated

This is the telling bit from Garde for me " ‘It was also a financial problem, yes. But it is not my job to explain that to you again "

Follows on from him saying the other week that they need to make a statement and he obviously feels they have not done so

We are ****,  royally and totally ****.  What are the relegation odds for next season.  Lump on now while they are still odds against

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

This is what the world would look like if it were made up only of islands:

worldonlyislands.png

It'd take ages to get anywhere!

Australia isn't considered an island, but if it was, it would be the same size as the largest 26 islands on this map put together. Big place, Australia. 

Villa won't be signing any players from these islands today, or anywhere else for that matter. 

Why is Aus not considered an Island?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

This is the telling bit from Garde for me " ‘It was also a financial problem, yes. But it is not my job to explain that to you again "

Follows on from him saying the other week that they need to make a statement and he obviously feels they have not done so

We are ****,  royally and totally ****.  What are the relegation odds for next season.  Lump on now while they are still odds against

How much are you putting on?

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

Why is Aus not considered an Island?

This is a really good question! In fact, it appears that there's no single, defining difference. All continents could be considered islands, but we just don't think of Australia as an island. Weird eh?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

We are massively **** aren't we?

Christ. Who'd have thought this would happen 10 years ago.

SOS

We've been massively **** for months tbh. Nothing much has changed.

1 minute ago, Richard said:

More than lerner has spent this window

I am actually curious about this. Are you so certain of relegation from the Championship that you're prepared to bet a large amount on it?