Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

And an acrobat.

Squad does need an update

We've been doing similar updates for the last five years, you know the ones that always make a fuss that they're happening but then you struggle to see how they've actually made the performance any better...

55 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

Adobe, isn't he a bit of a flash player?;)

Bloody auto correct. I really need to start checking my posts before I send them.

'Frankly auto correct I'm tired of your shirt.'

• Like 2

4 hours ago, supernova26 said:

Club have messed up AGAIN transfers should have ready to signed when the window opened not during the window. Newcastle and Bournemouth spending £20 million whilst we sit on our hands doing nothing.

What makes you think we have money to spend ?

Club have messed up AGAIN transfers should have ready to signed when the window opened not during the window. Newcastle and Bournemouth spending £20 million whilst we sit on our hands doing nothing.

What makes you think we have money to spend ?

I bought an away shirt a while back so that's £50.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mwj said:

That wants to sign for us

And is named Jordan

By the way former Celtic great Henrik Larsson has a son named Jordan who plays as a striker for Helsingborg in the Swedish Allsvenskann, he's quite promising...

So we need some defenders that can defend, Midfielders that can pass and score oh and a striker that can score..... Over to you randy..... oh wait you don't give a ****! Over to you Steve.... oh wait your here to cut costs!

I don't think we will sign anyone until players have left and anyone that come in will be on loan. Sad times ahead.

We need pace up front and with Gabby's 'troublesome back injury' we've lost our only swift outlet (no that it was any good anyway!)

I like and rate Ayew but he needs help up top. Other than him, no one else looks capable of scoring.

We need goals to stand any chance of survival or at least make a fist of it.