Ratings and Reactions: Chelsea v Villa

limpid

Match Poll  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Performance

Your ratings and reactions please. Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

Man of the match voting in the other thread.

This thread will lock about three days after the match so that the polls are fixed. Please start another to continue discussion of the game.

Edited by limpid

Mistake again for Guzan who has cost us several times now. And bad luck. But we're still not showing enough going forward for me we have no width beyond a full back. Gil is more like a no10 than a wide man. If we play gestede we need width and we didn't have it again! Managers poor tactics again.

How match longer can Sherwood survive? Surely the manager has to take responsibility for what happens on the pitch. Silly mistakes and a complete lack of confidence from the players suggests not only a lack of form but no faith in the manager in any way shape or form.

• Like 1

A special mention today for one of the worst refereeing performances in recent memory.

How he didn't book Ramires I don't know. Must've committed at least 6 fouls in the first half.

How annoying is Willian? Goes down under the slightest challenge.

Didn't expect anything today but the way we are gifting teams goals is unforgivable. I know you can say every goal comes from a defensive error, but we're making them in areas where we have no chance to make amends. If we get in at 0-0 it could've been a completely different story.

Whatever Sherwood decides to magic up next week for Swansea, we really need a win. If we lose that one, it won't be pretty at FT

I think that the team selection was finally the right one. We were unlucky with the goals, a stupid mistake and an absolutely awful deflection which almost defied physics.

If (huge IF) Timmy can keep the same sort of team for the next match and we can build on this then things might not be as bleak as they look, there were positives from the Chelsea game especially in the first half.

It was extremely disappointing and frustrating to come away with nothing, but in the predictions thread EVERYONE had Villa down for a spanking and no-one can say that was the case despite how annoyed they are.

• Like 1

Our best defender, on paper left out , he's also a decent provider of crosses . I give in , I really do, any decent reporter would pick Sherwood's excuses apart but the Midlands ain't got any ......wnakers.

At least Westbrom did us  favour , thanks pullis , top guy . 

Off to kick cat , yet again UTV , I **** wish 

Probably the least I've ever cared about a villa result. Score a lot better than I was expecting but we've become a completely boring side to support.

Just another season that at best is a complete write off in terms of actually showing progress worth getting excited about