Lithuania v England

andykeenan

Barkley is playing his way onto the plane isn't he?  Got lucky with the deflection but you've got to be in it to win it. 

Oh, and nice Polesworth AVFC flag near the half way line. :flag:

• Like 1

i know everyone is right to say the group is average but you look at some of the other random results affecting sides - germany only scraping past georgia, drawing with scotland and ireland, spain losing to slovakia, holland almost going out - you see how easy it is to lose concentration a couple of times, winning all ten isn't to be sniffed at. Can't go overboard, but they are very professional about it. The friendlies lined up will give us a clearer eye of relative strengths but still, it's worthy of at least a well done.

2-0 now, Kane with another - keeper is a bit shit

I think that's been the big plus for England in this campaign actually .I'm critical of Kane at club level but he's looked excellent to me at international level so far and is proving he can score goals so he's certainly a viable option off the bench next summer and long term can step up to replace Rooney.

If Welbeck and Sturridge can get themselves fit then with Walcott that's a good selection of strikers to pick from, the best for quite a while imo.

Rest of side will get found out though.

Â