Ticket Info

andykeenan

What is the point in the club taking these small allocations if when we do sell it quickly (a month before the game) they don't bother taking the whole thing. Do they expect us to sell it quicker than a month before the game? Or do they just have no intention of taking the full allocation despite the demand clearly being there? It is beyond a joke and it isn't the first time the ticket office has let the fans down this season 

everton fans are already taking the piss. thing with villa is that we sometimes suffer from having a small club mentallity and personally i think the ticket office had no intention of taking the full allocation.

I wouldn't be suprised. This is the same ticket office which initially didn't even take the full allocation at Leicester. I wouldn't put it past them doing it for games against the likes of Stoke and West Brom. 

Gutted about this. Was holding of myself for upper tier, like Spurs away the club would probably find the upper would sell out very quickly, fair play to those paying for the lower bullens, horrific view 

I'm in the paddock so won't have a rubbish view in wooden seats at the back

Â