Ticket Info

andykeenan

small time and makes our away support look shit.

The numbers we take away should be better but the ticket office doesn't exactly help matters 

the fans that go regular fair play to them, i also understand why people dont go to too many away games because of money or other commitments. as a whole our away support is overrated, not even in the top ten in the country. i dont get why the ticket office dont take more tickets when there is still ages to go until the game, numerous times over the years it has happend.

evertons support is in a different league in terms of away support. last season we took the full allocation straight away so not sure whats different this season. who knows we might take it.

I agree but why is that? Fanbase size wise I think we are relatively similar to Everton. We're not taking the upper. A mate of mine got a ticket today and he said the ticket office told him that they're definitely not taking the upper tier

1800 sold out. Forgot there is an international break so there's actually around 4 weeks until the game now. Silly that the club won't take the full allocation

It's ridiculous mate, and not just because I want to go myself but can't now unless I bomb it in the home end...

A lot of Villa fans not happy about this. Getting the fob off from the ticket office too. Selling 3k tickets for a Saturday afternoon KO is easily achievble, and would sold out for sure in my opinion.

Gutted about this. Was holding of myself for upper tier, like Spurs away the club would probably find the upper would sell out very quickly, fair play to those paying for the lower bullens, horrific view 

I would never ever go back and sit in the lower bullens at Everton, your better off watching the game on the skybet app tracker than sitting there!

• Like 1

Â