Saturday 21st November

3pm

Allocation 1,800

Prices

Lower Bullens/Paddock £39-£42

Over 65s £26-£27

Under 16 £19-£21

On Sale Dates

Wednesday 14 October On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 10+ Premier League away fixtures in 2014/15 or 2015/16 season

Friday 16 October : On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 5+ Premier League away fixtures in 2014/15 or 2015/16.

Monday 19 October : On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 3+ Premier League away fixtures in 2014/15 or 2015/16. 

Tuesday 20 October : On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders.

Thursday 22 October On sale to Villa Cash members. 

Monday 26 October On sale to supporters who attended 5+ Premier League away fixtures in 2014/15 or 2015/16.

Wednesday 28 October General sale 

Should take the full allocation if the lower gets sold out relatively quickly or the ticket office needs telling that we're Aston Villa, not Wigan.

Do you think this will reach Villa Cash Members? Looking to go to this one. 

Should do. Definitely will if we take the upper later on

I don't know why they keep taking the minimum allocation for this game when we sell out the full 3,000 every time we're given it. Hopefully they realise we're Aston Villa and not West Bromwich Albion....

Phoned up today to see about the availability of the upper tier, lady I spoke to Told me they only had one ticket in the upper tier, but plenty restricted view which seemed strange as I thought the upper had not gone on sale?

I phoned up and asked. They said there is still seats in lower bullens. Asked about the upper tier and they said they were unlikely to take it because they had to sell the restricted view seats in the lower bullens first. Stupid really because why would people want to pay for the worst restricted view seats in the lower bullens if there is a chance of getting better seats in the upper tier.

Edited by Arj Guy

I phoned up and asked. They said there is still seats in lower bullens. Asked about the upper tier and they said they were unlikely to take it because they had to sell the restricted view seats in the lower bullens first. Stupid really because why would people want to pay for the worst restricted view seats in the lower bullens if there is a chance of getting better seats in the upper tier.

No surprise to me at all

Â