Premier League Predictions 15/16 GW9

Chewie

:excl: Read this first - Even if you have posted a prediction in the past :excl:

So we tried to just use the built in editor to do this last week, and whilst it worked for 85% of people on laptop there were still people that were having issues, along with mobile users being **** over too. As such, we have to go back to everyone using Pastebin, at least until the new version of the forum software is out and supports a plain text editor. I know this extra step is a pain in the arse but our hands are tied.

-- How to post a prediction --

1. Copy my prediction from below (including my name).
  2. Only copy from my post, DO NOT COPY FROM OTHER POSTERS.
  3. :excl:Open Pastebin.com, and paste my prediction into the text box. :excl:
    1. Edit the scores + your name (don't close the Pastebin page yet, you'll need to submit it).
    2. DO NOT post my prediction straight into VT and edit the scores. Make sure you use Pastebin.com
    3. You DO NOT need to signup or change any of the dropdown boxes on the Pastebin page.
  4. Change my name (Chewie) into your name EXACTLY as it appears in VT. It is CaSeSeNsItIvE!
  5. Delete ONLY the numerical scores and then replace them with your own.
  6. DO NOT...
    1. DO NOT change the team names.
    2. DO NOT add any other text into the prediction itself.
    3. DO NOT replace the hyphen with your own weird version.
    4. DO NOT add or remove spacing.
  7. The format should be TeamA 0-0 TeamB - that's TeamA[Space]Score[Hyphen]Score[Space]TeamB
  8. :excl:Now that your prediction is edited (in Pastebin), you need to hit [Submit] and paste your prediction from there into the VT editor. :excl:
    1. Make sure that you post the prediction AND the Pastebin URL (e.g http://pastebin.com/VmreALpc).
    2. See my example below as to how your post should look.

-- Here is my prediction, copy and paste the below (minus the URL), then edit your name and the scores only --

Chewie
Spurs 2-1 Liverpool
Chelsea 3-0 Villa
Palace 1-2 WestHam
Everton 1-2 ManUtd
ManCity 4-1 Bournemouth
Southampton 3-2 Leicester
WestBrom 2-1 Sunderland
Watford 0-3 Arsenal
Newcastle 2-2 Norwich
Swansea 2-1 Stoke

http://pastebin.com/VmreALpc

-- This ends the instructions for posting a prediction, you can skip the below if you don't care about the leader board --

M7Ra1gG.png

TrinityRoadSteps has a nice week, with CardiffGreens, rubberman (who comes in 3rd place in his first GW), and Maqroll all close behind. A special mention to Rodders and chappy for getting double digits too.

Je1j3ly.png

But no matter how much of a stinker he has, the big bad BOF still reigns high upon his porcelain throne at the top of the table. Rodders and Maqroll are mounting an offensive though!

Last weeks bets were placed on Rodders - £2.50 on the results, and £2.50 on Both Teams to Score Yes/No from Arj Guy's prediction, both lost :(

I'll make the same bet using two predictions of my choosing on Friday night, prediction entries close at kick off of the first game on Saturday.

Good Luck!

P.s I have literally got to hitting the submit button when I realised it is crappy international break this weekend. I'll post this now, and just revive the thread closer to the time if it slips down the forum.

Edited by Chewie
  • Like 2

see, when I'm freed from the shackles of having to do the main posts my predictions get better!

Coincidence?

Yes, yes of course it is.

You are more than welcome to take the shackles back, to free me from my own poor predictions ;)

• Like 1

BOF
Spurs 2-2 Liverpool
Chelsea 5-0 Villa
Palace 2-1 WestHam
Everton 1-1 ManUtd
ManCity 3-0 Bournemouth
Southampton 1-0 Leicester
WestBrom 2-0 Sunderland
Watford 0-3 Arsenal
Newcastle 0-0 Norwich
Swansea 1-0 Stoke

rubberman
Spurs 2-0 Liverpool
Chelsea 4-1 Villa
Palace 1-0 WestHam
Everton 1-1 ManUtd
ManCity 3-2 Bournemouth
Southampton 2-1 Leicester
WestBrom 2-0 Sunderland
Watford 1-2 Arsenal
Newcastle 1-2 Norwich
Swansea 2-0 Stoke

Blimey - that was an unexpectedly competent first go.  Only one way (the Villa way) to go from here...

I would have given you a bigger shoutout had I noticed it was your 1st Gameweek, good show old chap ;)

Edited by Chewie
  • Like 1

see, when I'm freed from the shackles of having to do the main posts my predictions get better!

Coincidence?

Yes, yes of course it is.

You are more than welcome to take the shackles back, to free me from my own poor predictions ;)

Haha! Such a kind offer but sadly I must decline ;)

Â