Pre Match thread

rjw63

Well what a srpreeeeeeeeeze - Chelsea on their worst run in the Abramovich years and who do they get next home game?

Aston "Sacrificial Lamb" Villa :(

• Like 3

Chelsea, after being spanked at home by Southampton and enduring their worst start to a season for years will be looking at the fixture list wondering where their next points are coming from. Don't worry Mr Mourinho, the next team to rock up are Aston Villa and our lily livered manager and players will give you 3 points and a **** load of goals. What a joke we are ha ha!

They will beat us no problem! We might muster a shot on target if we are lucky! But ultimately we will sit back and defend, offer little going forward and get beat! But its ok because the players are still struggling for fitness......

They will beat us no problem! We might muster a shot on target if we are lucky! But ultimately we will sit back and defend, offer little going forward and get beat! But its ok because the players are still struggling for fitness......

Don't forget to add that the reason why we will offer little going forward is because our most creative players will be sat on on the bench, ready to come on when the game is completely beyond reach.

• Like 2

Dull 3 or 4 nil defeat.

I don't buy into the "Villa always gift victories to teams on poor runs" mantra by the way, but we are so inept right now under Sherwood that there is simply no-one in this league who wouldn't stand a good chance of beating us and certainly not a team like Chelsea.

• Like 1

Those predicting 3 or 4 nil are being optimistic and I don't know why. Falcao will fill his boots , terry will look like beckanbaur and ivanovic will score a hat trick.  I think this could be a premiership record defeat

We will be the mugs yet again to kick start there season. They can't win for shit at the moment but old Timmy will have no idea against such a astute manager. 6 will go past Guzan in this one. It'll be written off as its Chelsea, although I think Swansea could be Sherwoods last.

Those predicting 3 or 4 nil are being optimistic and I don't know why. Falcao will fill his boots , terry will look like beckanbaur and ivanovic will score a hat trick.  I think this could be a premiership record defeat

Nah don't think Tim is even that bad to beat the best Villa Manager in 25 years. ;)