Who next for the hot seat?

Richard

Who do you want  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Name the new boss

Go all out for Lucien Favre.

Took over Gladbach in 2011 when they were relegation candidates and saved them from relegation. The next seasons they finished 4th, 8th, 6th and 3rd. Resigned last month after a poor start to the season. The guy is a complete perfectionist but is maybe to big of a name for us. But he's a free agent and could see this as a project that is exciting. I think with the players we've got we could play some decent football if someone knew how to manage them.

Have heard Favre is not a great guy when it comes to pressure situations as not 1st time he walked out and threatened a few times at MOnchengladbach this season before he finally did

Took over Gladbach in 2011 when they were relegation candidates and saved them from relegation. The next seasons they finished 4th, 8th, 6th and 3rd. Resigned last month after a poor start to the season. The guy is a complete perfectionist but is maybe to big of a name for us. But he's a free agent and could see this as a project that is exciting. I think with the players we've got we could play some decent football if someone knew how to manage them.

Have heard Favre is not a great guy when it comes to pressure situations as not 1st time he walked out and threatened a few times at MOnchengladbach this season before he finally did

He's a special guy alright but I think you're being harsh saying that he's not great in pressure situations. He took over at Gladbach when they were seven points from safety in 2011, which is a pretty good job. He also did very well with Hertha Berlin before they sold their players. He would be perfect for Villa but I doubt Lerner and Fox will do the right thing given their previous record.

He's a special guy alright but I think you're being harsh saying that he's not great in pressure situations. He took over at Gladbach when they were seven points from safety in 2011, which is a pretty good job. He also did very well with Hertha Berlin before they sold their players. He would be perfect for Villa but I doubt Lerner and Fox will do the right thing given their previous record.

I heard it from a German journalist other day on Guardian, Was think Raphael Honigstein