Who next for the hot seat?

Richard

Who do you want  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Name the new boss

I'm guessing Advocaat is off in the morning

Fat Sam to Blunderland or will his stint at Newcastle count against him ?

saying that Sunderland are doomed so you'd have to be a lunatic to take that job 

I'm guessing Advocaat is off in the morning

Fat Sam to Blunderland or will his stint at Newcastle count against him ?

saying that Sunderland are doomed so you'd have to be a lunatic to take that job 

Not being funny - but how are we any different???

We've been a poisoned chalice ever since MON's overspending disillusioned our owner....

• Like 1

Sunderland, Villa and to a lesser extent Newcastle are all the same. All 3 should have been relegated in last 4 years but somehow the football gods have kept them up. We tried to amend it in the summer by having a clearout but Newcastle and Sunderland still have poisonous players in their squad and have looked worse than us

Had the "luxury" of watching all 3 games at same time today and we did look slightly better off the 3. The Sunderland keeper had a mare

Cesare Prandelli. Currently not in a job and a Villa fan too.

Came to say this. I don't think I can survive another bus parker or hoofball merchant, "safe" or not.

said it before I would rather go down than have a Allardyce or Pulis in charge

Came to say this. I don't think I can survive another bus parker or hoofball merchant, "safe" or not.

100% disagree with this. You would rather risk going into the football abyss than appoint managers who have proven track records in organising teams effectively and keeping them in the the league. Absolute madness.

Allardyce has even built attractive teams at West Ham and Bolton, and Pulis did the same at Crystal Palace. Quite honestly, I don't ever remember a Villa team getting an easy game against an Allardyce or Pulis team, whereas I think most other teams get an easy game against us!

• Like 2

It's clubs' fear of dropping out of the megarich elite that keeps people like them in jobs, of course. Sad that there aren't more who think like you.

It doesn't matter, he won't be sacked before Christmas.

I am the only one thinking Tim will be sacked in the next few days?

I think he will be sacked. Think Fox will acknowledge they made a mistake and try to correct it fast.

Agreed with both the above. The interna break is tthe perfect opportunity.

Regarding Noel's point on Fox. I would hope that running a club such as ours, he would have a 'live plan b'

Before Fox I had the impression that a job search would start with 'what now' the morning after a sacking.

It's gross mismanagement if Sherwood gets to continue destroying this team. We will go down under him. If Fox is going to delay his decision and give him more games it will just be more difficult for the incoming manager.