Ratings and Reactions: Villa - Stoke

limpid

Match Poll  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Performance

Don't get it. Play a guy whose not played at all. Play a new formation that clearly isn't gonna work. Not play any creative players. Times running out for Tim and I don't really want him to stay but we keep sacking managers and then getting another and then sacking them, something clearly isn't right at our beloved AVFC.

Terrible. Sherwood out. This is the year it happens and quite frankly there are no other clubs in the league who deserve relagation more than us.

Well maybe sunderland and newscastle.

Tim is shite.

Disagree at least Newcastle actually spend money and try to improve. They've finished in the top ten multiple times in the past 5 years. We contribute nothing towards the league. No ambition whatsoever 

Chelsea =loss

swansea= loss 

Spurs= loss

Man City = serious loss

Everton = loss 

Southampton = loss 

Arsenal = loss

Newcastle ? This game is on the 19th December !! 

Can anyone say I'm exaggerating ?

Not at all.

no but the barcodes will have a new boss by then and get the bounce

Full scale war on getting Lerner out. How can every manager and set of players produce the same results. Lerner out!!!!!!!!!!

Who's going to spend a fortune on buying a club that looks likely to be relegated?

At least waiting for Sherwoods team selection is entertaining, Gill our best players by a long long way , Ayew looks like he's willing to try , neither start , Countless other strange decisions all over the pitch , ref was piss pot poor and gave most decisions Stokes way .

Do I care Yes  ..Do I want to care  No ,It's now  time to go to a party with loads of blues fans, happy **** days ay UTV

at least Newcastle actually spend money and try to improve. They've finished in the top ten multiple times in the past 5 years.
Well, sort of...

In the past 5 years they've finished 12th, 5th, 16th, 10th and 15th and before that they were relegated and spent a season in the Championship.

Chelsea =loss

swansea= loss 

Spurs= loss

Man City = serious loss

Everton = loss 

Southampton = loss 

Arsenal = loss

Yes you are.

Pretty annoying the goal we let in again was due to an absolute **** up from one of our defenders again. ( i know most goals can have a defensive error linked to it but ours this season has got punished everytime. Always seem to be a huge mistake and never just a minor one)

Chelsea =loss

swansea= loss 

Spurs= loss

Man City = serious loss

Everton = loss 

Southampton = loss 

Arsenal = loss

Yes you are.

Pretty annoying the goal we let in again was due to an absolute **** up from one of our defenders again. ( i know most goals can have a defensive error linked to it but ours this season has got punished everytime. Always seem to be a huge mistake and never just a minor one)

Ignoring the goal they should have had if not for a mistake by the linesman, and us generally being outclassed.

• Like 1

If the answer to the question is Sam Allardyce I dont want to hear the question!

I want someone here who is going to make us into the type of team we deserve. 

Go balls out for the top, De Boer and Klopp are both available. Give either a contract they cant turn down.