Ratings and Reactions: Villa - Stoke

limpid

Match Poll  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Performance

Your ratings and reactions please. Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

Man of the match voting in the other thread.

This thread will lock about three days after the match so that the polls are fixed. Please start another to continue discussion of the game.

Edited by limpid

That was a disgraceful performance..the game changed for us after grealish and more so gil and ayew came on..but it was too late..again useless and too late tactical decisions from sherwood cost us...he needs to go and now.

That was even worse than before. Tim Sherwood is afraid of winning and should be sacked tonight. Get a new manager in to work with the team during the international break. Lucien Favre is my suggestion.

I hate that Zested. Whoever it is???

Upsetting yet predictable result. At work so havent seen the game but the line up said it all.

only thing in our favour now is 30 (THIRTY!!) games left to turn this around. I would 100% act now AVFC board, sack him now and get a new man in before this break to work with the team and go into this run from hell with the new vibe bounce. 

Sherwood you  bellend >:

Tim did a job. He kept us in the PL. 

Now I feel it's time for someone else to come in to help us cement our place. We played woefully today, as we have in a number of recent games. Similarly poor to when Lambert was about. :(