Weekends football 25/27 September

andykeenan

its atthe point where i dont even care if newcastle win. Kind of want them to, to provide chelsealols. If we go down its because we deserved to go down. Getting bored of staying up just because the other teams have somehow been worse than us for then the next season to be the exact same.

Edited by gharperr

Listening on radio....did Ramires get a touch on that?

As I put a tenner on next goal being a free kick just before Willian took it........

From what I saw, I'd say it went in straight off the free kick

Yeah just that Matterface on Talksport announced it as Ramires goal straight away before starting to backtrack on the replays so was just worrying there was an element of doubt.

Bet 365 paid out though so happy days.

Chelsea dropped 13 points already this season, incredible really. If they win ever single game between now and May they'll finish on 101 points. When you think the title winners normally get close to 90 that's very few points they can drop in next 31 games.

They're out of the title race imo, if they don't get things together top 4 place could be a struggle.

With City slipping up again, I dont think Chelsea are out of the title race just yet. Its wide open. 8 pts off the top isn't out of it.

They are.

90 points usually wins the league these days....(Chelsea won it with 87 last season but eased off in the last few weeks, Man. City got 86 the past year),

Chelsea can only get to 101 points now if they win every single league game between now and May which is obviously unrealistic. So suddenly those parking the bus draws at Anfield, Arsenal and Man. United will suddenly become very costly as that will knock them down to 95 points so just shows you the realistic margin or error Chelsea have if they want to win the league.

They look like Man. United under Moyes atm, conceding 2 goals a game on average aswell which dosen't give you a great base to consistently win games.

So another win for Palace today. People say we ask for too much but is it really that hard to put together a team like Palace have? I think at this point a lot of Villa fans just want a team which they can proud of. Not one that makes them feel embarrassed to be a Villa fan on a Monday morning at school, college, work or wherever.

Â